[SFVersCumBoy] Florida uncut cock feeds me a load

Feeder

To see SFVersCumBoy's original blog post click here

We started our vacation out on the right foot.

After arriving in Ft Lauderdale for a week of fun and relaxing we hit the pool. As I walked over to find a chair I spotted a guy sunbathing nude.

This was perfectly fine since the place we picked to stay was gay, private and had two clothing optional pools. When I walked by I noticed that he was also uncut - HOT!

He seemed a couple years older than my husband and when he rolled onto his stomach he had a full firm ass that I thought might be fun to fuck or rim.

I put my towel down on the chair and slid into the pool, but not before making eye contact while at the same time glancing at his large soft cock.

After laying in the sun for a bit, he picked up his towel and headed away.

Figuring that he was either heading to the other pool or maybe the sun deck I decided to give him some time to settle and then go searching.

As I walked up to the roof deck I saw him in the corner, laying there with his cock semi hard.

I walked over by him to check out the view and when I got closer we could both tell that we were thinking the same thing.

I leaned down and grabbed his thick cock and it was already swelling to full capacity. Large head covered by enough foreskin to work on but still able to see the mushroom cap underneath.

While I was holding his cock, he pulled mine out of my swim suit.

At that time he told me his name and I gave him mine...then I went down on his cock right there in the sun.

He was a mouth full and with that extra foreskin I was hungry for everything he could give me.

We got into a 69 position so that he could also work on my cock.

I was leaning over and stroking his cock while using my tongue to play with the head and slip under the foreskin. He seemed to enjoy both and began to leak pre cum.

With my hand around the shaft I was stroking and sucking close to 9 inches of meat. Every once in awhile I would lean all the way over and completely swallow the shaft down to the base and come back up nice and slow.

As I was going down once he seemed to spread his legs a bit more and I took that to mean that he wanted it eaten. I went further and licked his tight hole and he spread even more.

Of course, since he was also in a position to eat my ass I spread my legs a bit and moved forward to give him the idea. He got the idea and started rimming my ass....totally HOT! Uncut, rimming and getting rimmed - who could ask for more on the first day of vacation.

We kept this up for some time and then he said that we should take it to the bed and be more comfortable.

His room was by the deck so we slipped in and got back to business.

With his cock in my mouth, he leaned back on the bed and let me take over. I kept up the full deep throat and stroking to get him to the edge.

Now that we had a bit more privacy I could taste even more pre cum oozing out with each swallow.

Soon he was read to blow.

I kept his shaft buried in my throat and let him shoot each spurt right into my mouth. I kept as much in as possible and then swallowed to get even more.

By the time he finished unloading his balls I was grinning and savoring the taste.3474577974612100795-7426393403876511402?l=sfverscumboy.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.