[SFVersCumBoy] More cock in my ass over the weekend

Feeder

To see SFVersCumBoy's original blog post click here

After a nice full day in the sun at the beach we headed back to the hotel.

During the previous night there were many guys hanging out at the hot tub and then in the pool. We all sort of groped and played but no sex.

Some of those same guys were now hanging out by the pool. I was still wearing a suit trying to get a tan line but some of the men were nude.

There was one young Latino guy that was pointing to me and saying that his friend thought I was hot and wanted to play...ok.

The guy they were all talking about came out of the room and in between the Spanish conversation I gathered that he was interested but extremely shy about it. To make him feel a bit more comfortable I went over to the edge of the pool and started talking.

He was interested and then noticed my wedding band. At first he was sure that I was off limits but I made sure he knew that we could have some fun if he wanted.

His friends were all teasing him still, so we decided to take it away from the pool area.

I grabbed my towel and headed to the gym.

After a couple of minutes he came in and closed the door.

While outside I never got to see his cock or even guess at what he was hiding in his shorts. When he let me pull out his uncut cock you know I was smiling.

Being the cock sucker that I am, I slid all of his cock out and bent over to begin a nice slow blow job.

He was rock hard, and had an up curve that was a bit of a challenge. I was able to get every inch of him in and I could tell he really enjoyed that...but then he decided it was time to use my ass.

We had not talked about fucking me, but I was ready and he was willing 'n able.

The first position we tried was me riding it while he sat on the weight bench. That curve was a fun challenge but he wanted to get even further into my ass. I stood up and turned around and let him mount me from behind.

Once he got in, I leaned over and grabbed the side of the weight bench. He started slamming into my ass and the bench kept moving forward. I would try to keep us standing and not let the bench slam to loudly - after all, even though I was ok with a crowd he wanted to keep it to a private show.

As he was slamming into my ass I looked back and saw that a painting on the wall was swinging from each time he leaned back. Now I thought we were either going to have a hole in the floor from the weight back smacking around or the picture was going to fall.

He and I had a hot little rhythm going and then he decided to put me on my back for some more fucking.

I got into position on the weight bench and guided that uncut cock into my now well lubed and used hole.

After all this fucking and positions he was ready to cum and he let me know - in Spanish of course which made it even hotter!

His final thrust before unloading was good and hard and in my mind I could see all of that cum flooding my ass.

Once we were done, I headed back to pool only to see everyone looking at me with a knowing smile - and of course my husband had the same look that said I had been found out. We all had a good laugh at my expense but that is what makes it fun.

Later in the evening I was in our hotel room with my husband and the same hot Latino - he got a good dose of my husband's cock and when we were done I saw a guy walking by our room. I opened the door to let him in and he was already rock hard.

Thick cock, hugely massive mushroom head and full balls swinging low.

He wasted no time in following me to the bed and I got on into position with my ass in the air.

With no time to spare, he was buried balls deep in my ass and fucking me into the bed.

While buried to the bone, he then shoved me all the way onto my stomach and put one leg fully on my back to hold me in place and SLAMMED into my ass.

Fuck yeah!!!

This was a wham, bam no thanks slam fuck and when he grunted out his final shove he pulled out and was gone faster than I could get up.

Ah what a perfect day in Florida...3474577974612100795-565305082187070591?l=sfverscumboy.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.