Devil

melbtm

My new lover little Andrew, a 23 years old boy, slim and smooth body with a tight bubble butt, with a college boy face. Sometimes I think he is like my pet more than a bf. Cause I am 202 and he is just 175. Especially looking what he is doing or how he looks at me. I know I got his heart. Everything is well under my control. His innocent face keep calling the devil deep down in my heart to destroy him. But I think better not to scare him away. I will lead him to be who I need. And he will loves me more and more and never ends.

It is the first month we dated. And the first time we have sex. I told him to stay with me for this weekend and we gonna have sex. He is neg but he knew that I am poz. And he knew I have to fuck raw but he is not ready to be poz. So I told him I would not seeding my virus load to him.

But I changed my mind after I pick him up. I just want to get this little pet to be a wild animal in my bed. I took the stuff and forced him to take the slam. He doesn't know about it at all. It makes me hotter and totally wake my devil up. I gave him a half. I think it can bring him to see god. I tell him I am starting now. He turns his face and not to see the slam get into his vien. His face is so cute when he felt pain and nervous at the same time. And I did three times cause I want to see that face again. Then tell him I am going to push the serum in. I feel so proud of him and love him more when he take the whole slam in. Holy! He coughed almost a minute and I can see how fly high he is. And I did my slam too.

He was lying down and I got him into my arms. Start with kissing him, and let him suck my hard cock. I turned him over and lick his whole. I asked him how he feels and he told me he is not sure but feel different deep inside him. That is totally what he needs, my cock. I pushed in my dry 8.5x6.5 in his licked hole without lube. It was not easy but this is the way I like to open up a hole. Push it deep as my cock can go. Yea! As far as I can go but not he can takes. Let him feel the best streching feeling he needs to know and let him understand he needs to sqeeze my precum as lube. I can feel I drop a drop of precum every single time I push in until my boy hole taking my whole meat. I didnt pound him hard. No rush! I have the whole weekend to fuck him. I didn't took long for the first cum. I took it out before I cum. I didnt get soft so I fuck him once more for the second load I took out right before I shoot. Then we have some rest.

After an hour cuddle, I told him it is time for boost up. Cause my devil keep asking me to destroy him tonight. I gave him a whole one in his slam this time to fulfill and satisfy my dirty nasty needs. He doesn't know how much I put into his slam. Cause I want to pound him rough and hard and see how is his protential. I told him it is a babe slam for my babe. He just turned his face and let me slam him without a chance to wonder. He got a huge cough I ever see. It is a big turn me on. I can feel his cough with telling me his neg hole is ready for more. I push my dick into him straight ahead without a pause. And I start to fuck him harder, he can feel that too. Then he ask me to do what I want. I pounded him as I think he can take and he loves it. I can see he feels painful and excited at the same time. He told me he needs me fuck that hole hard. He is doing good in palace. I took the whole meat in & out from his arse when he is doggie. My doggie. My doggie hole. I pounded him like breeding a power btm. I didnt care he scream already. Even he is screaming, it must be a good one. I asked him can I fill that load in him. I know he must be hungry now with the slam he didnt even know made double. He trusted me and I know this is my bad. But this is also for his own good. He didnt say yes it means a yes. I pounded him so fucking hard and fill as much as he deserved more than first two fuck. And this is the first load in this relationship. The first gene I gave him. And it means he is mine now. It is my marked in his ass. I told him I am gonna keep fucking him and fill more my poz seed in his hole. After that load, I loaded 9 more times and made him as my creampie. I told him he would not far away to make him be mine. Totally 10 fucking pozzed seed is 10 times of virus I gave him. I dont think it is just a mark for his hole. He should get all my poz gene copying and converting in his blood and vien now. It is sweet to have him for bf and taking my gene to convert him. I would always take care of him from now on. Cause he is mine with my genecode forever.

• Like 2