[Sperm Pig] Best Stealth-Breeding Memory

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

When I lived down south, there was a sawed-off Daddy that I met up with frequently.

He made an art out of having sex!

We first met at his homemade gloryhole. And this was quite the setup let me tell you.

The gloryhole was solid from the top to about mid thigh level, an then cloth below that with a support bar for your hands at the top.

He always had the place lit with red light, lasers, a fog machine, and thumping music.

It really set the scene.

Anyway, the first few times it was just me sticking my dick through the hole an him working it.

He did AMAZING tricks with his tongue and throat and the ball caresses… Wow!

He would even eat my ass through the gloryhole.

But eventually he had me start getting on all fours and lifting the fabric so he could eat me out properly.

This is when I first reached back and felt his cock.

Holy FUCK! Not really long (maybe 5.5 inches or so) but the thing was monster thick.

Freakishly thick almost. I couldn’t come close to getting my fingers around it and the head was even bigger!

During subsequent ass eating sessions I started begging him to fuck me.

After almost a year of doing the gloryhole thing, one night he tells me he has a surprise.

“Go into the room on the left and wait for me” he instructs.

I go in— and it’s a dungeon.

Not a harsh dungeon, but he has a fuckbed and a sling and shelves of dildos. It’s all barely lit with the dimmest red bulb— I can barely see all this.

Daddy comes up behind me and grabs me. Tells me to get in the sling.

That’s when I notice he’s a fireplug. Maybe 5’2”. Shit, he’s built just like his cock!!

I do as he says and he immediately starts working me over. Nips, cock, ass. And I’m in heaven.

Then he gets out a medium sized vibrator and starts teasing my ass and prostate.

I’m telling you, this guy was an artist!

After 30 minutes of this, he then starts to lube up.

“You sure you want this cock?” he asks.

Fucking DUH!!!

He positins the head at my hole, I do poppers, and he starts easing in.

As warmed up ad i was, It still hurt like a motherfucker! It was THAT THICK!

But once he got the head in, it went better. And he started slow fucking.

I about lost my mind at the feeling!

He kept getting too close and pulling out, and then would eat my ass and suck my cock more. I was ready to explode.

By the end he is pounding my hole and the sling chains are slapping around and his big nuts are slapping my ass and I’m begging him to cum!

He tells me to go ahead and Jack my dick, and within 15 seconds I’m spraying my load to my chin.

He slows tempo and then eases out of my ass.

I ask him to cum in my mouth bit he says that he almost never cums with guys. He just enjoys getting them off.

Plus he’s been overatumulated by the fucking and needs a break.

I end up leaving— very used and satisfied, but disappointed that I didn’t make daddy cum.

The next morning I’m taking a piss and feel like I have to fart. So I do— only it wasn’t gas.

I huge blob of something blows out of my ass and onto my bathroom floor.

I get down to look at it— and it suspiciously looks like cum. And feels like cum.

And smells vaguely cumlike.

I bone up instantly, smear his juice in my rod and shoot a load into the toilet.

A couple weeks later I find Daddy online again and we start chatting.

“Thanks for the cum in my ass- it was so hot!!”

“I didn’t cum in you— it was probably just lube.”

“Its ok that you did- man it was fucking hot! I jacked off with the remnants!”

“You did, huh?”

And that was all it took. Every time after he completely let me know when he was dropping his nut in my hole.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.