Bleeding Piss Slit

So while at work earlier I couldn't help but notice(obviously) that my dick head was getting more and more uncomfortable as I was walking around at work and I then realized that all of today it had hurt(not tremendously though, just slightly) to piss. Of course the first though that comes to mind is gonorrhea or chlamydia so I google the symptoms at work and pretty much decide I have it and then decide I'm going to get tested tomorrow. Thought it was the end of that and was just mad at myself for getting my first STD but I just got home from work and discovered that my underwear has blood from where my dick was resting and rubbing against the entire night and if I squeeze the head of my dick a small amount of blood comes out. Now I am really scared and can't seem to find anything on the internet that really fits what I am describing.

So I guess what I have is:

A bleeding penis slit

Sore Penis tip

Painful urination

Sound familiar to anyone on here or anyone had anyting similiar? Going to go to the doctors as soon as I can but figured this would help but my mind at ease...or make everything worse haha