[Street Muscle 501] Pre DC Pride Speedo Blowjob

Feeder

To see Street Muscle 501's original blog post click here...

bluenredspeedos.jpg

I was at the gym late last night and was chatting up a hot dude that was visiting DC from Pittsburgh. He was in town for DC Pride. Anyway, I had just got to the sauna from a swim and was in my dark blue speedo. He was also in a speedo. That was what attracting me to him in the first place. I just sat there and actually my cock was about half hard, I looked over and Randy, the dude from Pittsburgh, and he was eyeing me and his was about 3/4 hard. I was so excited as I saw his hardening cock that my woodie pop all the way up.

bluespeedobulge.jpg

I had the sense he was interested so I got up and moved down to sit next to him and started kissing him. Randy is like 5'10" with a swimmers build, bubble butt, blonde hair, and blue eyes. So hott!! Well he got into the kissing and is great with that tongue. So I pulled away from the kissing. We were slowly rubbing each others throbbing cocks through our taught speedos. My drawstring was already undone and my head was two inched out. I asked him if he was any good with that tongue on a 7" cock. He didn't answer, he just kept rubbing my cock and leaned over pulled my speedos to my knees and latched on. His mouth was so warm and he deep throated like a pro!!

I can still feel his soft tongue on my rock hard cock as he went all the way down and then came back up to get the pre-cum. I was so horny and stood up infront of him while he sucked and then he put two fingers in my hole and fingered it softly. I was moaning good and told him how this was the best BJ I had in a long time. After a few minutes of this awesome BJ I told him I was going to cum so he held on tighter and started fingering harder and I exploded loads of warm cum into the back of his throat and he took it all and sucked the tip of my head until it was dry.

speedoass.jpg

I could barely move, but I was still horny. So I stood him up and dropped his speedos so I could see his 6.5" cock and it still looked great! He was shaved all over and as smooth as could be. I put his whole cock to the back of my throat and his whole body tightened! So I started sucking the best I knew how and was caressing his ass and then I put two fingers in him. When I did that he let a moan out that let me know I was doing great. His cock tasted so good in my mouth and it took him like two minutes to explode. When he did his body tightened and he erupted in my mouth. There was so much warm cum I could barely contain it all but took it with everything I could. I licked it off to make sure I got it all. I stood up and kissed him and he kissed me back. We both couldn't believe how good it was.

5836007628560072152-6513657935747092033?l=streetmuscle501.blogspot.com

StreetMuscle501?d=yIl2AUoC8zA

gZqcWM2I64M

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.