[Sperm Pig] 5 Load Sunday

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

I’ll try to keep this brief.

After having my cut wrecked on Saturday, I woke up Sunday and was still blazingly horny. So I got back online.

Load #1 was donated a neighbor bear. He plays on a buddy of mine’s softball team and he likes to use my butt.

He has a thick 6 incher and he can fuck a long time. And he came over Saturday morning.

I got on my back and he piston fucked my hole until he dropped his nut in my ass.

Then I went to the gym, where load #2 was waiting.

It was dead at the gym and we were the only two in the sauna. Married guy. Nice cock- maybe 6.5 with a mushroom head.

I wanted him to fuck me, but all I got to do was give him a quick bj. He came in like 2 minutes, but damn if he didn’t shoot a lot.

Stud must not be getting it at home!

Load #3 was from another Craigslist hit. This guy saw my ad from Saturday and said he would be in my area on Sunday. An he needed to breed hole.

I never got a pic, bu he said he was well-endowed. Suuuuure, I’m thinking.

The guy shows up, stoned to the tits, and not very attractive. But when I whip out his cock…

Damn. The fucker was like a lightbulb. I have NEVER seen a bigger cockhead in my whole life (except for maybe Scott anders in high school gym class).

I ‘tried’ to suck him, but I’m telling you I could NOT fit the head in my mouth!

Fuck it— so I got on my back and did some poppers.

It was a small struggle to get him in— like a massive buttplug. But “pop” and he was deep in me.

He fucked me for 30 minutes solid- just kept pumping and pumping. His cockhead wouldn’t pull out, but it tugged back on my assring with every stroke.

Holy FUCK foes that feel good!!

Eventually he sped up and then dumped his load- and I could feel that giant head get bigger with each squirt.

When he finally managed to pull out, cum just blew out of my asshole.

Load #4 was from this married guy. I didn’t tell him i’d already been fucked or loaded- I just let him think I was fresh.

We don’t play too often as he’s older and can never seem to get away. Plus he sometimes has issues with hardness.

But he came over and once he got me onto my stomach, his dick reached it’s full 7.5 inch, uncut potential.

I let him fuck away on me until I felt him hit full hardness. And them he launched his baby batter into my guts.

Load #5 was from a pig daddy that I fuck with every so often. I found him on BBRT and told him I had 3 loads in my ass and would love to add his DNA.

He totally gets off on fucking prelubed holes.

He was over 30 minutes later, and started by eating out my creamy hole.

Then he started spitfucking me with his 7 inch fattie. It slid right in my chute.

He makes me tell him details about the previous fucks and loads and that totally gets him off. He’ll tell me about holes he’s bred recently too.

It didn’t take long until he added his spunk to my ass.

I milked him for 10 minutes after he came and we talked about doing a 3-way or gang bang with his buddies.

When he pulled out, a huge blob of cum trickled put my ass. He fingered it back onto me.

Later on Sunday evening I was supposed to get another dudes spunk AND piss in my ass— but the guy sucked.

He couldn’t stay hard, so I made him eat my ass then suck me off.

He got the full result of me being edged and fucked all day long.

He gagged on it.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.