[Gruntraq] Derek Tales: Bitch Breeding Him In My Brother's Room

Grunt

Click here to see Gruntraq's original blog post...

Derek was a long complicated story by the time we had finally stopped seeing each other. There was a lot of fun we had, but we never built the friendship bond. He was one of those people who you loved to fuck but when you were honest just never trusted or wanted to have as a close friend in your personal orbit. Know what I mean? He was not a bad person, we were just too different and our relationship was built on to many bad habits we both had. But he was a good fuck.

One of the last times we got together was when I was about 22. I had been to college for a couple years and hadn’t seen or been with him in about a year having visited him once on a trip home. I was at my parents house helping my brother with a car project he was working on. The folks were gone somewhere, I don’t remember where. While my brother was wrenching away in the shop I was in the back yard doing something related to the project. Then I heard a scuffle and someone calling my name. I looked over to the fence and there was fucking Derek hanging on the fence with one leg over it trying to get my attention. He had let himself into the neighbor’s back yard and scaled the fence.

Shocked to see him, but not really as it was his way of showing up unannounced, I told him to get down before the neighbor saw. After he jumped down in our yard we said hello and I finally asked what the fuck he was doing. He said he knocked on the door but got no answer, but heard us out in the back yard. With our gate locked he just climbed his way in. My brother was still in the garage oblivious so I quickly ushered him into the house and away. He never knew my brother and I had been fucking around and I never let my brother know about Derek. It was more about protecting my brother from him than anything. But like always, that day I was under the jock’s spell and could not ask him to leave. Now a fully developed adult stud, his body was as taut and sexy as ever.

In the house we hardly said a word. I knew why he was there and he knew I knew it. We went to my brother’s bedroom which had a view of the backyard and the garage and got to business. As soon as I shut and locked my 17 year old brother’s bedroom door Derek’s hands were on my cock. We hugged and kissed briefly and felt each other up long enough to get each other hard as a rock. “My brother is out there in the garage. We need to keep an eye out for him.” Derek in his dogged horn asked if he was good looking and I said, “It don’t matter, he aint into this shit”. I lied.

Sweat-Pants-PS-009-.jpgTrying to make sure one of us was looking out the window, Derek pulled his sweats down and began jacking off. ‘Stick your fingers in my ass”, he asked has he pumped his dick. At first I stood there and probed his hole with my spit wet fingers before I just told him I was gonna fuck him. “Take it easy”, he said. What a fuck. Take it easy. “Right”, I thought. “Like you ever did that”, I said out loud in a joking tone. “I’m sorry man. I was an asshole back then,” he said apologetically. “Well bend over cuz we don’t have all day before my brother wonders where I am and this is his room”.

Derek bent over and braced himself on the window sill while pulling on of his ass cheeks to the side as I got my cock wet with spit. He wasn’t getting any lube today and he didn’t ask. He continued yanking on his big bent dick and moaned as I pushed my cock into his stink hole. “Uuhhhh”, he grunted as I planted into him and pulled back out. I stabbed his pasty shitter again and buried my dick all the way in him as his arms tensed up in his brace. “Uhh yeah. Come on man. Fuck me”, he grunted.. Wow. Derek had become vocal. Neet.

“Don’t make too much noise, I don’t want my brother to hear us,” I told him as I began butt slapping him like a bitch. I had learned to be a more aggressive top man in the years since my brother and I had been fucking and was showing him what it was all about. Before long he was panting and trying hard to keep still while I butt fucked his shitty smelling ass. He didn’t even clean up. Fucker. But I didn’t care. I had fucked me some dirty hole and I wasn’t stopping now. “Uhhh, uhhh, fuck! That feels good man”, he panted like a whore. It didn’t take long anyway before I dug into him and breeded his pasty chute with all my might. After a few pumps in his cunt I pulled out and buttoned up. He turned around and kept jacking off.

Even though I felt done now and was more than ready to send him on his way, I took the time and got on my knees in front of him to finish off his beautiful hairy bent cock. “Keep an eye out for my brother”, I warned as I buried my face in his sweaty hairy package, taking him down until he finally blew off. He was full too, cumming several times faster than I could swallow. “Stand up”, he said. I pulled off his drippy stick and stood. He then surprised me and pulled me into a sloppy unsnapping kiss which lasted for a long enough time to make it all go away.

When we were done, we went to the kitchen and I got him a beer. We shot the shit for a minute or two. He said he was getting married in a couple of weeks. “That’s nice”, I said. I really didn’t care I have to admit as I had just realized I was on his rounds of last fucks before the big day. “But don’t worry, we can still get together and play around some time”, he said. Classy, just classy. And while I was repulsed by his passive marriage commitment, we indeed got together a few more times after that special day.

But there in the kitchen as we struggled for more to talk about I suggested he get on his way because I needed to get back to my brother and help him. As we stepped out the back door my brother walked out of the garage which forced me to introduce him to Derek. It was awkward having just been doing the dirty and trying to make the occasion normal and innocent. But I just explained he was a friend from high school that was dropping by to invite me to his wedding. Derek just poker faced it. He knew I had no intention of coming. And then he left.620619944028412509-1225876255452692804?l=gruntraq.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.