[Skin On Skin] Fucked by a hot Latin daddy

Feeder

Click here to see Adam's original blog post...

Last night I was out with a friend at Posh and came across a hot Latin muscle daddy. He had a scruffy beard, big chest and piercing eyes.

I didn't want to leave my friend, but he saw the guy kissing me, and he said, "You idiot, go!!!" So we walked a couple blocks to his place and he stunned me by slapping me gently and shoving me to my knees. Then he said, "Is that ok? You said you like rough play."

I didn't remember saying that, but my dick was at full attention as I pulled his cock out through his jeans and sucked all 7 inches right down my throat. I had a feeling that we were going to have a fucking awesome time.

He roughly yanked me to my feet, pulled off my shirt, and gave me a slightly harder slap. "Let me know when we get close to your limits," he said. We weren't there yet.

We made out some more and he stripped naked, revealing his sculpted body and a light dusting of graying hair on his chest.

I dropped my pants and boxers and presented my ass for rimming. He bent me over, ate me out for a minute, then dragged me by the hand to the bedroom. I saw a little biohazard tattoo on his lower back as he pulled me along behind him and breathed a sigh of relief - poz. No need to worry!

In the bedroom, he gave me two hard slaps across my face. On the second one I made a little sound. A third, much harder slap followed, punctuated by, "Shut up bitch!" Then he whispered, "Unless this is your limit."

"No, harder," I couldn't believe I said. He obliged and I saw a flash of white. My cock throbbed.

He noticed and pinned me on the bed.

"Suck it little whore," he demanded and facefucked me for a good two or three minutes, grunting with hunger.

He pulled out, grabbed my hair and kissed me, then gave me another hard slap.

He spit on his hand, lubed up and shoved in, hard. It was almost too hard and he fucked me rough and fast right away. When I groaned, he slapped me and told me to shut up and take it.

Finally I told him that my limits were reached - we needed some more lube!

He instantly obliged, kissed me gently on the cheek and smiled warmly. "You're doing great," he said.

Then back to the scene, he slapped me, slipped in, and started fucking me some more.

Before long, he was gasping and he said, "Little cunt, you want my load? Huh?"

"Yes," I said.

[sLAP]

"Yes what?"

"Yes please?"

[sLAP SLAP]

"No, whore! Yes what?!" [SLAP]

"Yes sir?"

[sLAP]

"Say it like a man!"

"Yes sir!"

"Ooh, yeah, want my seed in there?!"

"YES SIR!!"

"FUCK YEAH!" he roared.

Then he pummeled my ass and started slapping me over and over as he unloaded in me with a loud groan. I grabbed my cock and started to jerk off, but he slapped my hand away.

After he was done, he kissed me warmly, thanked me, rolled over and went to sleep. I was still horny, and soon I was pressing my cock against his hole.

The head poked in and he woke up a little and kissed me. I was too tired to fuck, so I just jerked the shaft and shot my load just inside the hole, then scooped up what dripped back out and massaged it deep into him as I fell asleep.

Not a bad night out!

8674591630844895504-8009182445319390207?l=skinonskinnyc.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.