[Gay Sexcapades] Closeted Cumdump Slut

Feeder

To see The Slut's original blog post click here

A few days ago, I responded to a Craigslist ad from a 23yo kid who said he was new to the group scene, but said he wantd to get fucked and used like a nasty whore.* After about the third back-and-forth email he announced he wanted to be a cumdump.* Bingo!

He was really excited and eager, so we agreed that I would whore him out today.* So, here goes...

4:09PM: He just called to say he's off the train and a block away.

4:18PM: Having a drink, and he's soooo much hotter than I thought he would be.* Totally preppy, but I can tell he's a total pig underneath.* Very preppy, gorgeous baby face.* He's BI, very "straight" with a "full-time" girlfriend and he's "totally not gay."

4:28PM: First guy showed up (the bottom invited him).* Guy is so not cute, fat and older.* But, whatever... it's the bottom boy's hole!

4:42PM: Finallly out of his clothes and sucking on granpa's dick.* Shoving his ass toward me as I type this.* But, grandpa shot his load immeidately and is on his way out.*

GaySexcapades?d=yIl2AUoC8zA

eNEU9A5kyqE

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.