[Latin Btm Boi] Weekday Fun

tallonelooking

Click here to see Latin Btm Boi's original blog post...

It was on a Wednesday and I got home from work horny as usual. I hopped online and it didn’t take long to start chatting with this guy that I've hooked up with before. He has a descent dick and I wanted a ride and a load. We set it up quick and I was on my way.

I got to his house and walked in and immediately started kissing. We kissed in the entry for a while and then went to one of the back rooms. I sucked his cock for a while the he went to the bed. I only seen Gun Oil and I got nervous. My past experiences said that it wouldn’t work that great but like every good bottom I did my best. I rubbed my hole with it and placed his tip on my hole. I slowly glided down his cock and rode it for a while.

He likes poppers so we did a lil and then we just kept fucking as I rode him. He said he was getting close and I started dribbling...next thing I knew he was shooting his load deep in my ass and I drained every drop! I then went down and cleaned his cock with my mouth, nothen like the sweet taste of my cum!2858433662211294323-3920664369651509778?l=latinbtmboi4u.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.