[iBLASTinside] A Capitol Breeding

Feeder

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

I’ll be arriving in Washington, D.C., tomorrow afternoon. It’s strange to think I’ll be returning to my home, the place where I first began breeding ass — well, not at first, but where I finally came out of the closet and admitted that I was a breeder, a barebacker, a raw top, a man who craves to put my baby batter into anonymous assholes wherever I find them.

I hope I find some.

So far, I’ve had offers, but we all know gay men. They want it NOW — N – O – W — NOW. Not later. And I’m not in town. Even though I know of a few “fans” in Washington, D.C., I hear all too often that they’re busy or not available. This invariably happens when I go to any town for which I have people I chat with regularly. And then they’re gone. What happens to them?

One young man provided a hall pass of Father’s Day, which might indeed be legit since I know he’s in his hometown and his folks live nearby (and don’t know he likes what what up the butt). Still, I want a capitol breeding. Anyone legitimately think they could show the fuck up tomorrow afternoon or evening? For real?

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.