[Gruntraq] All Good Things Come To An End

Grunt

Click here to see Gruntraq's original blog post...

I've blogged a little bit here and there about my Young Fuck Buddy, who has become a close friend in the past couple of months. I call him young because he is almost half my age, making me feel either old or young again depending on the day. We met through a mutual friend at work who introduced us to each other, though I had seen him before at my job-site working for one of my sub-contractors.

He is a handsome 24-year, er well this week will be a handsome 25-year old pup who has such a blossoming freshness and outlook into the learning and cultivating his sex life. We have played a lot in the past month having brought him into my home and shared him with my friends and family here.

In just the short time I have known him he has learned some new tricks and gotten the stand up guts to come out to his parents, one of which he lives with right now. As I blogged before, mom didn't do so well, dad did great. And that is where we come to the sad news. He has chosen to move back to New Jersey to live with his father. When he was back there last week to tell his dad he was gay he told him how his mother has been about it. His dad then invited him to come back there and live with he and his wife. It seems the two have reconnected and his dad seems to be very supportive of him. That is SO COOL for him. And while I'm gonna miss his youthful spirit in my days, and his sweet servitude it is a great opportunity for him to be around important people that love and support him. I wish I had that when I was his age.

His birthday is Thursday and I got him a new pair of Caterpillar boots. They came yesterday so I invited him over and gave them early. I do that with gifts, can never wait. We went to my room and he cleaned himself out in my shower so I could fuck him good and pig down on his hole. He knows I love that. He really liked the boots and after he got naked he put them on for me. After getting my load in his cunt and back out again I gave him a good long blow job until he blasted good.

He will be here in town until this weekend so I hope to have him over a couple more times and hope to have a going away party one night this week.

After I walked him out my brother was sitting on the couch in front of the TV squeezing his cock through his sweats with that look on his face that said, "My turn". At least I got that going on. WOOF!620619944028412509-7223036637256178281?l=gruntraq.blogspot.com

More...

Gruntaq, Boy do i envy You and Your relationship with Your brother.

Not if I burn in hell for it. LOL

And honestly, I don't see it lasting forever. He wants more out of his life than hanging out here with me.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.