[Breeder] The Goods

TheBreeder

To see Breeder's original blog post click here

The following announcement may stun some of you: I like to show off my goodies on camera.

I know! Shocking! Most of you are probably thinking that you’ve never seen lascivious photos on A Breeder’s Journal like this one, in which I flash my erect member while showing off a gift that some very kind anonymous donor chose to send me from my Amazon wish list.

Photo+on+2010-06-21+at+15.41.jpg

Thank you most sincerely, anonymous donor. The book looks awesome! You would probably be amazed (and maybe a little appalled) to see how geeked out I was when I saw into what exquisite detail Stephen Fry was going into the construction of a sestina. I am eternally in your debt, and forever grateful. Thank you.

But yes, I do like to show off. In a public situation—bathhouse, group party, cruisy men’s room—I’ll be the first one to haul out his dick and get it hard. Naturally, cam sites are a good fit for me. Particularly when I don’t have time to meet up with anyone, but I want to drop my pants, get hard and sticky, and show off.

Cam sites have been around for ages, of course. I remember getting a bit of a thrill back in the day with CU-SeeMe, a primitive software program in which one would hunt around for hours in order to find the IP addresses of mirror hosts, and then have the dubious privilege of sitting in a virtual chat room with five other people on choppy, grainy, black and white cams, hoping that one of them would pique one’s interest. Actually, the way I remember it is more like masturbating solo while sitting in a room with five other blank cameras, hoping that someone else would broadcast.

CU-SeeMe began going through so many iterations and paid versions that I lost interest, in both it and the other software packages with similar functionality. For a while I started showing off on squirt.org and men4sexnow.com, but they both have severe restrictions on either the amount of time you can spend on their sites, or the number of other broadcasters you can watch.

Then last year I discovered the biggest sexual time-waster in the world, cam4.com. Cam4.com is easy to navigate and use. It’s web-based and doesn’t require any special software; as long as you have a browser that displays Flash-based video streaming, or a cam that Flash will recognize, it’s easy to get interactive. Hundreds of people are broadcasting at any given moment, and it’s possible to browse through thumbnails of their shows in order to see who’s appealing, who’s scary, and who’s too good to be true. Male, female, transgendered, couples, trios—it’s all there on display, to be riffed through like old-school cards in a library catalog.

cam4.jpg

Cam4.com might be the Sears Wish Book of exhibitionism—it’s possible to find everything there, any kink, any perversion, if you do a little bit of dedicated searching. Lately, though there have been a couple of other sites I’ve enjoyed showing myself on. Manhunt has a very good chat service with both local and special-interest rooms. There’s even a room for gay gamers, which I appreciate. I’ve enjoyed hanging out in the bareback and Dad/Son rooms there, for the past couple of weeks. The site could use some reorganization, I admit. Though it’s possible to dock several cameras from different room in a side panel for viewing simultaneously, pulling that panel out covers up your own camera feed. And listen, I am just narcissistic enough that I enjoy watching myself almost more than most of the other people. Don’t block me, Manhunt!

Menchats.com has a video option as well, and while it’s not all that cleverly implemented or as heavily populated as Manhunt or cam4.com, I’ve met some interesting guys there. I’ll be exploring it more in the future.

I do have a few pet peeves about behavior in the chat rooms, though. This applies particularly to cam4.com, where people appear to model their behavior using the high standards given us by screeching howler monkeys on a rampage.

1) Why is everyone so concerned whether I can self-suck? If you ask and I quite politely tell you that I can, but that I prefer not to, and that I will not, don’t keep trying to cajole me into it. Or worse, badger me. I’m not going to do it just to prove to you I’m able. I don’t get pleasure from self-fellating, nor do I really understand how it’s such a turn-on to so many guys and gals on cam4.com. Sucking my dick is your job, not mine.

2) I may show you my feet once. That’s about it. I am not going to suck them on camera for you, no.

3) If I’m in a room with a hundred viewers or more (I think the most I ever had watching me on cam4 was 350 people at once), chances are good that I’m enjoying the attention. Why in the world, Mr. Pest, would I leave all those people in the lurch in order to go one on one with you? Particularly when I have no idea what you look like?

4) When I’m on camera, I take things at my own pace. Ordering me to CUM NOW!!!! is not going to put me over the edge. Barking out things like SHOW FEET or SHOW ASS NOW is not a turn-on for me. If you were paying me—well, then maybe I’d be your private dancer, your dancer for money, I’d do what you want me to do. Otherwise, welcome to me silencing you through the moderation tools.

5) Listen, I’m really flattered when someone likes me enough to send me some private compliments and start up a private chat. I get off on that more than I do watching anonymous strangers whack off. It’s that personal connection that gets me going. Watching me stroke myself once on cam, however, shouldn’t the basis of a life-long relationship. If you seriously want to move to my city after ten minutes of watching me toy with my pre-cum, so that you can buy a little home for the two of us and take care of all my sexual needs for the rest of my life, I’m likely to think you’re a wee bit premature.

If you send me a three-page email, as one guy did Tuesday, outlining the dishes you want to cook me, including a comprehensive list of your specialties, asking me what neighborhoods would be best for us to establish our lifelong love nest, writing an explicit fantasy of how you would wake me in the middle of every night with a blow job, and filling out the narrative with descriptions of my future in-laws and the kinds of massage in which you’re expert, I’m likely to think you’re a bit crazy.

The massage might tempt me a little, but you’re still crazy. I do like a good massage.

For the most part, however, I’ve met a bunch of very nice guys and gals through the cam sites. The majority are polite, appreciative, and considerate with their requests and thanks. The howler monkeys are a nuisance, but I’ve learned to deal with them.

All right. Who's camming with me?

Screen+shot+2010-04-21+at+10.00.55+AM.png

12316001024335229-3637752949056941711?l=mrsteed64.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.