[My Load Deep In You] Two loads, one of them to a new cocksucker

Feeder

To see My Load Deep In You's original blog post click here

Monday evening, I'd been online and saw one of my favorite cumpigs, but as I was meeting friends for a drink, I didn't have time to visit. On my way home though, I texted him and he told me to stop by. As usual, the orgasm was toe curling, preceded by deep throating, ball licking, and LOTS of rimming. He just loves to eat ass, and I'm not gonna try and stop him. Anyway, the cum was copious, and he swallowed every drop. I left his place a happy daddy.

Yesterday, I was hanging out and saw a guy who's hit me up before, but for assorted reasons, we were never able to connect. He wanted me to breed his ass, but I really just wanted to get sucked off. He also lives very close to me, and as it turns out, is an excellent cocksucker. He deep throats, but his specialty is loving attention paid to balls. He gently licks, sucks, and nuzzles them with the tenderness of a father holding his newborn baby. Truly outstanding, as is his ability to swallow every drop of sweet, sticky, hot cum my balls can produce. He's a keeper.2856469041485238199-6849263013096978866?l=myloaddeepinyou.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.