[East Coast BB Jock] Why I'd love to date--yes date--a young bb bottom whore

Feeder

Click here to see East Coast Bareback Jock's original blog post...

timskyler.jpg

Conventional wisdom is that bareback bottom sluts make great fucks but terrible boyfriends. It goes that they either don't want to be tied down to one guy or that the primal urges that drive them to seek yards of cock and gallons of cum disrupt intimacy and trust with their partners. I completely disagree, though I admit it takes a special kind of guy to date a cumhole or would-be cumhole. I am absolutely enamored with them and am actively looking for a younger bb bottom to date. (Those interested in the position, read on *grin*)

Though they desire to be fucked--and fucked profusely--raw power bottoms also desire to be cared for, to be appreciated for the unique role they play in human sexuality, and to know what it is like to share more of themselves than just their bodies

Younger guys inwardly coming to terms with who they are: (cum-crazed monkeys who want to get fucked insessently by multiple tops) especiallyneed nurturing and could benefit from a relationship with an understanding top. Though some muster the courage to eventually enter a sex club or attend an online party, this many times happens after years of struggles with inhibitions and not knowing how to live out who they are.

This is the kind of guy I am looking for and how I hope our relationship takes shape:

I'd like a younger guy (18-25, maybe) who is just coming to understand who and what he is. Our bed would be an almost sacred place where together we would exlusively make love and sleep holding one another at night. We would share a home and a life. It would be very "normal" in many ways and indeed, no one on the outside would think anything of it. At the same time, there would be an organized, planned underground world of intense sexual exploration and testing of limits. One-on-one sex would occur between us, but we'd cultivate a discreet group of tops with which I would regularly share my lover. Weekends and holidays would find travels to fuck parties and sex clubs. When all is said in done, the slut will have more cock and cum than he would ever have had otherwise and still have the care and nurture of a lover.

Raw bottom sluts represent the pinnicale of male sexuality. The bareback community is akin to a brotherhood. Every time I slide my cock into a cum-filled hole, every time I pass off a bottom to another top dude, a real sense of teamwork and intimacy is felt with other tops. On one hand, the bottom is just being used. On the other hand, he is uniting us in purpose and pleasure. Successful and beautiful relationships can and should be had with them. It isn't just about being "swingers" or being promiscuous. It's about celebrating who they are as fuck toys and recognizing just how beautiful it is what they do.809543616972390824-3376300085200301983?l=eastcoastbarebackjock.blogspot.com

More...

• Piggy 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.