[BB Cunt] L.A. CUMDUMP Part 3 - Cum Icecube

Feeder

To see BB Cunt's original blog post click here

So finally guys, here is the story and some pix of my last LA adventure in may before I was heading to Palm Springs and Chicago for IML (Palm Spings and Chicago posts coming up soon, I 've been a busy boy lately, sorry guys!)

So, Jerry, one of Ted's tops, sent me a text after reading my blog that he would have a CUM ICECUBE of 42 loads in his freezer. Needless to say, I was fucking excited and told him I 'll be coming to get it! I asked Ted to invite his tops so they could cum breed me after I took the 42 load cube. Ted said he got lots of feedback, about 40 guys said they' ll stop by!

I came to Ted's house at around 5.30pm, cleaned out. I came out of the bathroom and said "I am ready man". Terry just pointed towards a side table where I saw this:

FUCK, so HOT! I grabbed the glass and started to suck on it. The frozen cum slowly started to melt and I could feel the taste on my tounge. I played around with the glass and more and more cum became liquid running down my chin. I had a glass bowl to catch the cum and not waste any. Jerry kept saying "You are such a slut, so cum hungry!" He liked THAT view best:

After the whole cumcube came out of the glass Jerry told me to bend over and he shoved the whole thing up my ass. It was actaully the first time I took a cum icecube of that size! My hot hole made it melt within seconds and I felt so loaded after just a couple of minutes. I felt cum leaking out of my ass..I felt like a true WHORE. Like Ted's cumwhore... Jerry wrote on my back "42 loads cum icecube" to let all the tops know...

Ted invited the tops to come between 6 and 8 pm. It was 6 by than so we were waiting on the first fucker to come. it did not take long and the first one showed up. I was on all fours on the bed. The guy came in (grey hair, little older, but well in shape), started to fuck me right away and came soon. He kept on fucking and said "I am not done yet". So, I got a second load from the first guy! Not a bad start. Jerry marked two strokes on my back. But - unfortunatley - there were only 6 more guys coming! One of them blew two loads, but I was far from getting fucked by 40 guys. It was hot anyways though, the guys came pretty fast ... Jerry knew most of them and at one time there were 3 guys in the room, one was busy fucking me, the other two were talking to Jerry. They were talking about other ted Cumwhores. They said things like: "Will I meet you later fucking that other whore who looks like Ricky Martin later?" The fact that they were referring to the guys as whores and I am one of them turend me on....

After the last guy left, I was ready to leave LA for Palm Springs. But Jerry had an idea: He asked if I wanna tale the cum with me to PS. I did not understand but he braught a ziplock bag. I pushed out all the loads out - which were 51 loads - into the glass bowl and Jerry poured the cum into the Ziplock bag!! So, I took the cum all the way up to the pigs of PS in my car!!!!! HOT......

Load Count after L.A. was finally -

until the whole cumcube came out. Jerry768888045280187337-7541223755650528879?l=confessionsofabbcunt.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.