[Street Muscle 501] Sucking Hot BBC from my Gym

Feeder

To see Street Muscle 501's original blog post click here...

On Wednesday I hooked up with another hot black stud from my gym. We had chatted a few times at the gym and trading email about hooking up. He had a huge cock and he wanted me to suck it.

On Wednesday we were both leaving the gym and the same time and he asked me if I was horned for some BBC. "Fuck yeah" I said. Lets do it now!

TXleanNhard1.jpg

We got to his place and I stripped down to my jock strap. I unzipped his jeans and got his cock out and went to town on his big dick. His cock was a nice and thick...and huge. 8.5" at least. Our eyes met as he held his cock to my lips. Seeing the painful need in his eyes I slowly opened my lips and licked his cock head. His legs began to shake. Our eyes never leaving each other, I opened my mouth again (as wide as I could) and slowly he pushed forward. He buried his cock in my throat and my face was buried against his pubes inside his open jeans

Methodical hip movement began and slowly I took him in my mouth. As I sat there, Devon adjusted and carefully straddled my face. Hovering over me, my head tilted back, I could feel his cock swelling in my mouth. Sweat began pouring from his body and his muscles tensed when I reached up and held his balls for the first time.

Noticing that I was having trouble breathing he removed himself from my mouth and I licked the thick vein under his cock and took his balls in his mouth. I thought he would pass out. Up and down I licked him until he was about to burst.

Demario+Reid.jpg

Jim pulled back and I started sucking him again. This went on for about three minutes. Suddenly he placed his hands on the side of my head and started humping faster. Knowing what was about to happen I tried to push him away. Suddenly he gave a loud groan, pulled his cock out so just the head was between my lips, and filled my mouth with cum. I tried hard to swallow every drop. Just before he stopped, Jim started fucking my mouth again allowing me to feel the actualy of his big cock filling my mouth as a jacked my own cock. It only took a few minutes and I was blowing my load all over his legs. Awesome cock on this dude. I definitely will be sucking him again.

5836007628560072152-5279703321535594241?l=streetmuscle501.blogspot.com

StreetMuscle501?d=yIl2AUoC8zA

bhk9zUxaOaA

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.