[Street Muscle 501] Plowing hot Boy Hole!

Feeder

To see Street Muscle 501's original blog post click here...

Boystud1.jpgI often get surprises from some of the young boys. They often try to seduce me. Imagine that! One even brought me a cock ring. I am sure he thought he was hot stuff. So I smiled and showed the stud boy how the thing should be used. But I didn't stop there, oh no, I taught him what pleasure an experienced lover can bring to the table. First I felt the resistance of his anal muscles, but it did not stop me. Having greased my cock with his own saliva, I shoved it as deep as I only could. A sweet moan was the reply.

A cute young boy, totally unspoiled... And then I’ll undress him and put him on his fours so that he stands obediently with his butt sticking in the air. I’ll tease his anus with a strawberry and then replace it with my rock hard cock. I’ll fuck him so hard and he will understand what it means to be a star. And then I’ll feed the berry to him, having creamed it beforehand.

bpystud2.jpg

I love my life! Boys from all over, like Paul, from London, come to me. I get to see some real talent. But few of these talented studs are the highly sensual type. Boys like that produce such sincere moans. I love how they and bend with pleasure when I pack their tight little bubble asses with my firm cock. I love the way their holes pulsate and contracts around my hard cock. But, nothing feels more wonderful than a sensual boys pink tongue - and this one is a real hottie....Great cock too, Oh yeah! I fucked this boy in all kinds of positions, and oh how he moaned!

boystud3.jpg

5836007628560072152-8895949557265403110?l=streetmuscle501.blogspot.com

StreetMuscle501?d=yIl2AUoC8zA

Ha-p19o08Ig

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.