[Bare Confessions] Twins...

Bareconfessions

Click here to see Bare Confessions' original blog post...

With all the discussion over the Peters twins, and my lack of anything recent, i was thinking it might be a good time to tell of the twins I lived with. we lived together for about 6 months before one of them moved out, but we had good time till then.

I had met Scott through my fraternity, and when a spot came open in his off campus house, I was quick to accept it. I got out of my apartment lease with a bit of a lie. Scott had told me he wouldn't be around on the day I was moving in, and I was kinda surprised to see him coming down the stairs from the second floor when I brought the first couple of things in. I said that I was surprised to see him. The guy walking down the stairs chuckled, and said that he wasn't Scott, but Tim, his twin brother. I had to stop and do a double take. At first I figured he was pulling my leg, but over time, I did begin to notice the subtle differences between the two of them. But, that is not really what you want to hear about. I had known that Scott was gay, and was not really surprised to discover that Tim was too. What really surprised me, when I came to discover that they were Mirror twins, meaning that one was left handed and the other right, and other things like that; was the fact that this mirror effect also extended to their preferences in the bedroom. Scott was a total bottom, while Tim was a top. I also learned that they had never had sex with each other, and were not interested in 3ways, though they had been propositioned and even offered money to do them. As far as appearance, hmmm… I'd have to say they kinda looked like the guy who plays the teacher, Mr. Schuester, on Glee. Over the time we lived together, they both came on to me, and we had had numerous encounters in the bedroom, and once with Scott in the living room. We were all young, and this was a few years before I ended up poz. And though all those encounters were fun, and great sex occurred, the time I really want to tell about is the last night Tim was in the house. Tim was moving out to go to graduate school in another state, so we had a bit of a going away party for him. by the end of the night, we were all a little tipsy. all of Tim's friends finally left about 3 or so in the morning. Scott, Tim and I all were laid out on the couch, me between the two of them. A look passed between them, and I got a bit nervous, as they were both practical jokers, and I thought I was about to be on the receiving end of some prank. I did end up on the receiving end, but not of a prank. They both moved on me, and one kissed me full on the mouth while the other went to suck on my ear lobe. I reached a hand between each of their legs and grabbed onto their hardening cocks. Scott pulled away from my mouth, and said that I was going to get something they had never given before; a 3way. He said they wouldn't be doing anything with each other, but that they would both give me pleasure and their company at the same time, though in the moment, this would change. I readily agreed, and suggested that we head up to Scott's big bed and get naked. We all stripped quickly as we got off the sofa and headed upstairs to the bedroom. When we got to the top of the stairs, I grabbed Scott's ass through the fabric of his briefs, the only thing he had left on, and I felt Tim grab mine through my boxers. Once we were through the door, the brothers pushed me onto the bed, and then they climbed on to join me, one on either side. Their hands roamed over my body, as I ran a hand over each of their bodies. They each took turns kissing me while the outer would nibble on my ear, or lick my neck. This made my cock tent the fabric of my boxers and, after a bit of squirming brought on by their attentions, eventually my rock hard cock popped out the fly. I felt a hand move down me, and wrap around my cock. I let out a moan as the fingers curled around me, and then another hand reached inside the boxers for my nuts. Tim moved down my body, and with only a second's pause swallowed my cock down to the base. I let out a loud moan as his lips brushed against his brother's hand wrapped around my balls. Scott moved down, and began to suck on my balls as he flipped around allowing me to start sucking on his quickly hardening cock. After a few minutes, Tim's mouth slid off my cock with a small pop. He grabbed my ass and motioned for me to turn onto my side away from him. This gave Scott access to my cock, and he began to suck me with as much pleasure as I was giving and getting from his cock. Tim, meanwhile, spread my cheeks, and began to tongue at my hole. This got me going, and soon, I switched from Scott's cock to trying to dive through his legs and get his hole opening to my tongue. We all moved around, and Scott gave me access to his hole, while Tim repositioned himself and went back to trying to get his tongue deep inside of me. Soon, I couldn't take much more of Tim's tongue, and told him to get his cock into me. we all switched around again, Scott laid down under me, and began to suck on my cock and balls while Tim put the head of his cock to my hole and began to slowly enter me. As soon as Tim was in me, I got my lips wrapped around Scott's cock. Tim slowly worked my hole as his brother sucked my cock under him, and I licked and slurped on Scott's cock, occasionally switching to his balls. After we had been in this position for a while, Scott crawled out from under me, and said he wanted to get my cock in him now. Tim pulled out, and Scott laid down on his stomach. I slid into Scott's tight hole, and once I was in to my balls, Tim slid back into me. Tim pulled out a bit, and Let me set the tempo for the fuck. as I slid into Scott, I'd be sliding off Tim, and as I slid out of Scott, I'd be impaling myself on Tim. We kept this up for a while, then Tim pushed me into his brother and began to pound on my hole. I knew this meant he was getting close, so I moaned out for him to seed my hole. A few thrusts later, and I felt his cock pulse inside me as he unloaded his balls into my ass. This got me really going, and I began to fuck Scott's hole till my seed blasted out and filled his hungry hole up. We all separated and the two brothers cuddled against me again, one on either side. We rested for a few minutes, then we all began round two. I think I'll save that for another time. ;)

also, a few posts back I asked for your questions. Keep asking, I'll keep answering.3053645520591533581-5675274062439517943?l=barebackconfessions.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.