[Gruntraq] JB Truck Service Part 4

Grunt

Click here to see Gruntraq's original blog post...

An erotic story continued from JB Truck Service Part 3

I had found a new set of fuck buds in James and Ted be sure. They lived the dream together and invited me over for what started out as a night of three-way fuck and suck. Being their 18-year old pup, they showed me a few new wicked tricks and punched my hole out a bit. I did some punching myself too. By weekend’s end we were tight and I hand a standing invitation to hang out at their place anytime I wanted.

They let me in on the fact there were a couple of other guys at the shop that liked getting in on with dudes and a couple of them were straight married guys who were happy to get a blowjob too. The next couple of weeks at work were like walking on clouds. I suddenly found cum spatter in the employee bathroom needed to be cleaned up several times a day now. It seems like every time I went in there, some horny fucker had jizzed all over the place. I just had to lick it up like a dog. Ted and James were making a healthy game of it, assuring that my job was never done - whispering in my ear periodically saying they were off to make another deposit in the “sperm bank“. I even left some of my thick white cum dripping on the wall or sink and came back to find it had disappeared. There were a couple of the other guys who were spanking in the “sperm bank“ as well, I just hadn‘t nailed down who they were yet. The restroom was taking on a new smell.

This one day Ted had been working hard nose to the grindstone on a Peterbuilt all morning. Finally tilting the hood back down he climbed up into the rig and fired it up. Filling the shop with a cloud of acrid black diesel smoke, the truck came to a steady idle before the Italian stud slowly backed it out of the bay. He saw me watching him and after he had the truck out in the parking lot he motioned me over. When I approached the door of the diesel rig he shouted over the din of the engine, "I'm taking it for a test drive! Wanna come along?" After I made my way around and climbed up into the cab he slowly maneuvered out onto the street.

pete.jpgThe truck was a nice newer model with leather chairs, nicely trimmed dash. I looked around behind me to see a double sleeper with an unmade bed. It was a pile of rumpled sheets and blankets, the middle stained yellow with sweat. Spotting a black plastic trash bag overflowing with dirty clothes sitting on the floor I got up from the captain's chair and stepped back to check it out. As Ted motored down the street my filthy instincts got the better of me, pilfering through the anonymous trucker's laundry bag looking for something dirty. Wasn't long I found a pair of his soiled white underwear and put it up to my nose. Finding the ripe spot I sniffed deeply, the pungent odor of sweat and piss flowed through my nose and causing my dick to stir.

I sat back on the trucker's bed with his musky whites pressed to my face and rubbed my tightening package. Getting harder and hotter, I unbuttoned my Levis, peeled them down a little and began pulling on my cock. Ted turned around and watched a few times as he drove before he pulled safely to the roadside and pulled the parking brake on the dash, making a loud "Psssh" sound. "You twisted little fucker you!" he teased as he twirled around from the driver's chair and stepped back into the sleeper cab. "Smell it", I said handing the stained dirty underwear to him. The Italian stud took a deep whiff of them as I laid back in the trucker's filthy bed sheets pumping my rock hard cock.

As the diesel rig idled and vibrated Ted pulled the zipper of his blue mechanic's coveralls from his neck all the way down to his groin. As it peeled open, the dark hair of his exposed chest popped out like a field of wheat. Getting it all the way open he pulled his fat uncut cock from the sweaty confines of the overalls and swung it in my face. I grabbed his thickening cock and began tugging it while he took a deep whiff of the trucker's ripe briefs. Like a drug taking effect, his dick stiffened with each inhale of the man's brute odor. Finally I went down on the Italian's own sweaty meat, taking in his strong salty flavor. He guided my skull down onto him with his grease stained hand while he pressed the trucker's underwear hard to his nose with the other.

Ted's dick tasted so good as I tongued his folds of foreskin and bobbed on his fat knob. Now laying on my side in the trucker's dirty pile of blankets I was jacking my cock while I slurped and sucked on Ted's hairy cock. Our bodies now getting a moist tack in the summer heat inside the cab of the truck, we were getting our balls to a boil quick. The Italian grabbed his wet meat from my mouth and stood back from me. Squeezing his greasy mechanic's hand around it, he then began jacking off violently. His hand a blur and making a loud slapping beating sound he began grunting and moaning, "Uhh yeah. Fuck yeah. Oh fuck".

teddy.jpgSuddenly a thick tall column of white erupted from his 7.5" tool and hit the low padded ceiling and wall. Then a second long rope squirt shot out and flew through the air before splattering on the wall and floor of the sleeper cab. As his load became a dribbling river of seed from the head of his tap I leaned back over and took his sloppy tool in my mouth and began eating up his remaining flow of sweet warm seed. The tangy salty prize danced on my tongue as I continued to pump my own nut.

Ted pulled his dick from my mouth and told me to stand up. We kissed and shared his cum in our mouths for a moment while his rough greasy hands tugged my cock in the shadows as traffic rolled by next to the idling Peterbuilt. "You ready yet?" he asked. "Almost, " I replied. "Blow it on his bed", he said with a instigative laugh. We both burst out laughing in silly twistedness. I turned around and began jacking my cock hard and furious toward the trucker's dirty rumbled pile of bedding while Ted pushed his spent meet between my cheeks and wrapped his hairy arms around me. Nuzzlng and kissing my neck from behind while gently twisting my tits he whispered in my ear, "Cum on his sheets bro! Go on, blow in his sheets. He'l be sleeping on your cum tonight and won't even know it".

That was all it took to get me off. I blasted a splash of creamy white onto the man's sweat stained sheets, and then another long spray until puddles of my pup cum made dark wet circles in the material. It was so hot. The Italian turned me around and knelt to the floor diving into my cock with his mouth, lapping up the remaining flows of my cum. All the while, both of us were giggling like criminals. He quickly cleaned me up then stood up. Ted then grabbed the trucker's soiled underwear that started it all and used it to wipe up his cum off the ceiling, wall and floor. Making a scene of it, he then wiped his Italian dick off with them the man's brief and then handed them to me telling to wipe my dick off with them too.

He packed his uncut snake back in his blue coveralls and zipped them up before heading back to the driver's chair. Releasing the parking brake, he put the truck in gear and we began rolling again. I pulled up my jeans and buttoned them up and stuffed the trucker's cum filled underwear back into his bag of dirty laundry. Taking a quick look around, I folded his blanket over the puddles of cum now in the middle of his sheets and giggled again. That was wicked sick.

When we arrived back at the shop from the test drive Ted parked the rig out in the gravel lot next to our building and shut it down. When we got back in the shop this big daddy bear trucker with cowboy boots says to Ted in a deep southern drawl, "Got her runnin good now?" Ted just smiled and said, "Yep, purring like a kitten."

To Be Continued620619944028412509-5885169174547225817?l=gruntraq.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.