[Sperm Pig] Truck Fuck

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

Occasionally I get lucky and have fantasy fulfilling sex. This is a recounting of one of those times.

I was living in the South and driving home from a friends place some 3 hours from my home. It was hot and I was cruising with the top down.

It was later in the evening around 8:30 or 9*pm and I had to piss something fierce.

I pulled into a Pilot station, put up the top, and went inside.

I’m pissing at one of those floor to chest urinals (alone) when a guy comes in and starts pissing next to me.

There are no urinal dividers and I see quite a bit of “fumbling” around next to me, so I glance over.

The guy isn’t really even pissing, he’s stroking a half-hard cock— like he’s milking out the last piss drops.

Well, I finish up but don’t put my junk away. Instead I milk my own cock to hardness and let him watch.

He then turns to me and says, “My rig’s outside.”

I hesitated a moment and then said, “Which one?”

It was the white freightliner at the end of the row. He told me to wait here o e minute then discretely go to the passenger side and climb in.

I was so nervous, but I agreed.

The trucker was probably about 50, maybe 5’10”, and skinny as a rail. But his cock looked impressive at the urinal and it got me going.

I waited and followed at the appropriate time.

The Freightliner was very spacious inside, and very comfy. It was idling so te AC was on. And he had the front curtains all pulled.

He unzips and hauls out his meat- and I immediately kneel and start sucking him off.

Damn if that skinny fucker didn’t have at LEAST 8 inches when fully hard. And he got hard fast!

After 5 minutes or so, he tells me to strip and get in back.

This is my first time in a semi sleeper area- it was surprisingly large. I got on the bed and he followed.

I sucked him some more and then he said “You like getting fucked?”

I nodded while his cock was in my mouth.

He got out some lube and told me to slick up his cock and ride it.

I must admit I do love riding big cocks as it just always seems to hit me just right inside. It drives me wild!

I get my hole and his pole all slick and just squat on him to the hilt.

He moanes loudly, grabbed my hips and started grinding into me. And then I start doing my job and slowly riding him.

It only takes a few minutes of this before he says, “Fuck yeah, you’re gonna make me bust my nut!”

Before I know it, that 8 incher is at max hardness and starting to throb out cocksnot deep in my guts.

I must say at this point I was mildly disappointed as I was just start g to enjoy his dick.

After his dick twitching subsides, I start to climb off when he says, “I can cum again if you want.”

“Really?” I ask?

“Yup. Just keep riding. I don’t go soft until I’ve cum at least twice.”

Fuck. Yes.

So I start riding his dick again and true to his word he doesn’t go soft at all. And his cock is hitting me in all te right places.

I pitch myself forward and really start bouncing up and down in earnest. I can feel his cockhead scrubbing my prostate with every thrust.

The fucking goes from feeling good to feeling mind-numbingly great!

I cannot get enough of his dick in me and I’m starting to get loud! Thank god for the thrum of the diesel engine!

After about 20 more minutes I am at the breaking point. I’m not even touching my cock but I can feel the orgasm building.

“Oh fuck man, you’re gonna fuck the cum out of me!” I shouted.

And in the next few pumps of his dick I’m blowing my wad all over his chin and chest.

Now that I’ve cum, I’m sorta done and start to climb off again.

“Now where do you think you’re going?” he said. “I told you I don’t go down until I’ve cum twice.”

He grabs my hips hard and really starts thrusting into me.

I am gritting my teeth and taking it because I figure I owe him for a great fuck. But man, with every thrust I want him out if my ass.

I keep praying that each thrust will be his last and he’ll finally cum.

It took him about 5 more mi urea of intense pounding before he finally rewards my hole with his second volley.

I sit still, perched on his dick while the last of his cum blobs out into my butt.

When he’s had enough he tells me to pull off him. He tosses me a roll of paper towels and I clean myself up a bit.

Then he says he has to get going and tells me I need to get out- which I gladly do.

I drove the final hour home with the AC on, and cum leaking out my ass.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.