[Pussy Boi] Just Passing the Time

Feeder

Click here to see Pussy Boi's original blog post...

Hope all is well and you're gearing up the the 4th. Been meaning to write the last few days, but just haven't. I don't have a lot to say but didn't want to to be absent. Been a massive whore lately - in the last 3 days alone I have taken over 20 loads. I just can't get enough. It is all I think about. I need it constantly and my pussy literally twitches for more constantly. Thank goodness I know how to make it feel better. Anyways, I ran into this video and had to share - fucking hot! Have a great 4th everybody. And thanks to those of you who are collecting and sending in your loads. I still haven't received any, but hopefully soon. Will be sure to keep you all updated on that.

Watch Video here.6-29-2010+7-54-12+PM.png156662280615658129-4221518980318117296?l=pussyboicumdump.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.