[Sperm Pig] Blind Fuck

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

So, true to his word “Daddy” came over last night and fucked the snot out of me.

And into me. Twice.

This guy technically isn’t that much older than I am, but he is bigger. And a Dom top. And his southern accent makes it seem like a redneck is fucking me.

I have never seen “Daddy” either, as he gets very turned on by me being blindfolded during our sessions.

Which is good because when I’m blindfolded I turn into an uninhibited, sex crazed bottom.

Last night I was VERY horny and he had a 5 day load saved up. A load made bigger by our sexting the past few days.

Daddy comes into my unlocked apartment and finds me the same way every time— blindfolded and naked on my bed.

Only last night we added something. A camera.

It was the usual suck and fuck session and we really enjoy each other. He eats my ass and will suck my cock and balls, and we make out like mad.

And although he is technically a “Dom Top”, he occasionally let’s me be a bossy bottom— like when I beg him to get on top of me so we can make out.

We also dirty talk quite a bit. He loves saying things like “You like feeling raw daddy cock in your hole, dontcha boy? Feeling that bare skin slide in your hole?”

It’s fucking hot.

Anyway, last night he fucks me in every conceivable position— doggy, me riding, stomach, back, side, one leg up on the bed (my fave!)

In between positional changes, daddy took candid photos of me. It was very hot.

While on my back about midday through I feel his cock get super hard and I ask if he’s close. He says he is and I grip down on him with my ass.

He buries it in me and stops moving, telling me to stop with my ass-milking because he doesn’t want to cum yet.

After a minute or so he resumes fucking and we keep going at it hammer and tongs.

He pulls out after awhile and says, “Fucking hot! Look at that cum dripping out of your ass!”

Now Daddy is a big precummer, so I ask him “Pre or real”?

“Real. I couldn’t stop in time before, buy I didn’t want to be done fucking yet. But I wasn’t sure if I could churn up two for you.”

He took a photo of my cummy mancunt, and then we got back to fucking.

After about 30 more minutes of fucking he had me bent over the bed and was really throwing the meat to me. I couldn’t take much more.

Finally he shoves in hard again and proceeds to dump his second seed load.

I pump my cock maybe 5 times and I’m blowing cum all over the side of my mattress.

He tells me I’m a good boy while he gets dressed. And then he leaves— all with me never seeing his face.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.