[Gruntraq] JB Truck Service Part 9

Grunt

Click here to see Gruntraq's original blog post...

An filthy tale continued from JB Truck Service 8

Being naked with cum leaking from my pounded hole, fear of the unknown racked through my body as I heard the footsteps of the men shuffling into the room. Then the other man bellowed, “Damn Dawg!” in a deep redneck drawl. “That’s a nice piece of ass you got there Jonny boy. You gonna share some with Big Red??“ It made me feel used and scared as he talked of me like a piece of property to be shared. Jonny was hovering behind the much larger and rougher looking man averting my stare. I was looking to him for some explanation, some help here.

trailercumhole.jpgThis guy was a fucking scary sight more than even ex-con Jonny. His thick arms covered in faded tattoos that went under his sleeves and crept up his neck. The trashy looking red bearded man stood over me leering while he cracked his hairy knuckles with LOVE and HATE tatted on them. He had a pretty good gut on him and wore a faded black Harley-Davidson T-shirt, ragged jeans and a pair of old black boots. His presence amplified the smell of cigarettes and sweat in the small hot pig sty of a room I was captive in.

Sensing my uneasy reaction to this stranger as I lay naked on his pile of stained sheets, Jonny nervously introduced me to the man, “This is Bobby. He lives next door. You don't need to worry Rookie, he‘s cool”. I wasn't sure what the protocol was when you just got done getting bitched fucked, laying naked in his bed and you are introduced to a stranger. Reach out and shake hands?

The man looked down at me with a smirk. “I's hearin you gettin it good from next door. Thought I'd come over and have a look see what my boy here was a fuckin“ he taunted. My face flushed with embarrassment as I looked down at the dirty bed sheets wet with cum. “He works with me at the shop - new kid,” Jonny explained as if he was caught cheating. “Is he legal?” Bobby asked. “I don’t need child molester to my rap sheet”. Jonny looked at me and asked, “You 18 right?”.

Feeling scared as hell I nervously looked around for my clothes and began crawling toward them. In flight mode I began saying, “I’d like to stay here guys ….uh…..but I gotta.....” Bobby grunted and back handed Jonny in the gut with a laugh. Then the man looked back at me and nudged me back down on the bed. “You don’t need to go running off.” Bobby said, “Sit back down and let’s smoke some and get to know each other. You got nothing to be afraid of.” The man then looked at Jonny and ordered him to pack another bowl of weed for him.

bigred.jpgAfter the next bowl of mean green got passed around and a few more beers I was resolved to rolling in the stink with these two dirty old men. My fear had subsided and I gave myself to them as they took my fuck hole back and forth and had me suck their raunchy cocks. Big Red pounded my burning numb shitter while Jonny had me suck him and then they traded places a few times. All the while they laughed and joked with each other about having a good little bitch faggot to service them.

When I walked out of that shit hole trailer an hour later stoned off my ass and drunk, my asshole burned and bruised leaking the greasy slime of both of old ex-con daddies. “If my Mom, no my Dad could see me now”, I thought having just given myself up as a willing fuck bitch for two ex-con white trash guys well older than him. These were the kind of people that my parents always warned me to stay far away from. I now smelled like both of them. My jaw and throat muscles were sore and I had spindly grey dick hairs stuck in my teeth. My mouth unshakably tasted wickedly strong of cum, cock and ass.

The beer I drank afterward washed it down a little but the taste came back as I drove down the street away from the trailer park. My brain was still in a fog from smoking some downright mean weed. I hoped to God I would not get pulled over because I would fail at the officer's feet. I should have felt remorseful and scared at the depths of depravity I had allowed myself to find myself in. I should have. But I didn’t. I felt high and on fire. When they teased my like a cheap whore and said come back sometime, I wanted to.

How was I going to go home after this? I had crossed a line from that clean cut kid with straight A’s headed off to college who had been Mom and Dad’s straight laced pride. This was heading down a road far away from where they had brought me up to go. Being 18, I‘m an adult but living at home one is still beholden to living out the visions of the parents. The thoughts of what this was going to come to, where it was headed, and who I was fast becoming swirled in my head as I drove around town avoiding going home till my head straightened up a bit.620619944028412509-7891925940723046626?l=gruntraq.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.