[Gruntraq] JB Truck Service Part 10

Grunt

Click here to see Gruntraq's original blog post...

A filthy tale continued from JB Truck Service 9

Days into the next week after getting gang fucked by the two dirty old men at the trailer park, work was treating me good at JB Truck Service. Lots of eye candy and fooling around with Ted and James kept me motivated to show up bright and early. I even gave the dirty old man in the basement a couple visits and swallowed his loads. One thing I had learned in the past month was that men all taste about the same and getting him off is just as satisfying no matter what his age.

Friday couldn’t come early enough though. I had made it though the day and was doing my closing rounds in the shop. Most of the mechanics had cleaned up their stations and headed home. A couple stragglers remained behind wrenching in the distant sea of Kenworths and White Freightliners with their hoods tilted open in the shop.

greg3.jpgAfter mopping the floors in the front showroom, the customer lounge and restroom I headed for the back corner of the shop where the holy of holies resided. The employee spank room. The Jenna Jameson poster was long losing its ink in spots from all the times guys had blew their juice on it and it had been licked up with my wet scouring tongue. It was time to replace it with something else. A nice big print of Carl Hardwick would have been nice, but would not have played with 90% of the people who came here.

As I pushed my mop and bucket into the dimly lit restroom with its permanently filthy walls and fixtures I laughed to myself about mopping the floor. “What’s the fuckin use?”. Looking down at the spot where my prizes had been left behind so many times there was nothing. Let down I began to turn to grab my mop when I heard his deep voice. “Missing something?” I turned around to see Greg standing there shutting and locking the rusty metal door behind him.

Greg was one of the younger mechanics at the shop I had been watching for a while, wondering if he was my mystery man. There were more puddles and ropes of sweet man seed left behind on the walls and floor of the raunchy bathroom then just from my buds Ted and James. Somebody else had been adding to the daily dose. Greg was pretty young for the group, in his mid twenties. Tall and skinny, he had thick tufts of brown curly hair that puffed out gracefully under his permanent baseball cap.

greg1.jpgAs I looked up at him standing in front of me he unzipped his blue coveralls from top to bottom without saying a word. Digging his greasy hands into his nest he pulled out his shaved dick and tugged on it a few times. It was already rubbery and growing when he pulled it out into the dim light. He looked at me in the eyes and tilted his head in a split second nod toward his dick, telling me in a millisecond what he expected me to do. No words. Just that flick of the eyes and a serious nod.

Without a thought I was on my knees as he peeled his blue coveralls down and let them fall below his knees exposing his body completely. His cock now at full attention stuck out at me like a bayonet, just inches from my face. Pulling playfully on the end of his meat and pinching his thick mushroom tip his other hand pulled my face into it. His thick sweaty meat brushed my lips giving me the full smell and taste of his hard day’s work. I was in the zone.

Seconds later I was gagging on his massive cock, him pushing it into my mouth bluntly. Struggling to keep my teeth from scraping him as he forced himself I marveled at the smoothness of his shaved smooth skin. “Ghhmm, ghmmmm”, I muttered softly as I worked to keep my mouth stretched open and mouth his cock. His hands now clasping my skull I deftly began licking and slurping at his head and flithering my tongue into his gaping wide pisshole like I had been taught. It made him flinch so it must have been working. The strong silent type his only responses were extended loud breaths when I’d get him just right. Looking up at his tufts of curly hair and his shaded face he gave only the slightest indications of pleasure.

He quickly grew bored of getting his cock eaten and stood me up. He motioned me to turn around toward the filthy old porcelain sink and told me with his eyes what was next. His hands clasped my thighs and pulled my ass toward him. Instinctively I braced myself on the dirty sink and looked down at the rusty drain. As I heard him spitting on his fuck stick I wondered why I hadn’t cleaned this nasty ass sink before. My sixth sense told me to reach behind me and pull my cheeks apart for him as he began sliding his thick assault weapon between them.

He pushed his spit lubed cock against my shitter having never felt or touched me with his fingers. Seeming to find my hole like a pro he slowly exerted pressure into me as he guided himself with one hand and pulled on my shoulder with his other one. He smelled not of cigarettes but pure sweat. His body smell now filling the room, the baseline urine and stench of the bathroom fell second. My hole opened up for him easily letting his fat cock in, stretching my limits only slightly at first. But he got thicker down the shaft, making me wince as he hit bottom.

greg2.jpgFeeling the sensation of full cock in me he leaned against my back and wrapped his arms around me. His hands cupping up under my chest and the front of my shoulders he pulled me into a tight body lock and began his grind. Our bodies locked together, he put his six-foot-two frame into motion jack hammering my unlubed hole. At first it felt good. Then his fuck started to dry and he got rougher, still only making heavy breathing noises. “Uhh, ohhow”, I grunted softly as he hit my inner bowel gate a bit too hard. “Shh!” he hissed and fucked me harder still.

My hole quickly began to burn as his thick meat beat my guts seemingly deeper and faster, a slight slapping sound erupting in the small raunchy room. He was banging me harder on my inner gut than I can remember, getting hit and jumping to the shock, gritting my teeth. I tried snuggling away a bit to put some distance between us, but his underarm grip on my chest had me locked into his ragged bullfuck. It was hurting to the point where I was wanting it to change, or stop. “I cant do this anymore”, I whispered in a pleading tone. “Yes you can”, he growled softly. “Yes you can”.

He thankfully changed his position and hammered me from a different angle, now hitting me much more comfortably. My shitter was still hurtin, but his cock was leaking now and making life grand. The slight smell of shit entered the room as I felt his fuck intensify again. In a rapid-fire bang bang bang he shot his cock off in my target, hitting my inner bowel gate again hard enough to make me bark. “Ooowhh! Easy” By then it was over. He pulled his stinky dirty dick from my pasty hole and shook the remaining drops of cum off onto the floor.

As I stood up and began to pull my pants back up and button them, he brushed me aside and hung his cock over the sink and turned on the water. Giving me a snide side eyed look he began washing the smelly brown and white mess from his smooth thick cock, lathering himself up with soap. After he gave his meat a thorough wash down he turned off the water and pulled a few feet of fresh cloth from the towel machine, wiping his hands and package dry.

Watching him stand there drying his hands with his blue coveralls bunched up around his boots I noticed the wedding band on his left hand. He just looked at me with a smirk when he saw me notice and proceeded to pull his coveralls back on and zip them up. Not saying a word he just gave me a wink and said “Thanks”. He turned and unlocked the rusty door and left me standing in the middle of the raunch room, my pasty punished hole full of his spunk and burning with shit.

To be continued620619944028412509-2942116499116740809?l=gruntraq.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.