[Midtown Mutt ATL] Tight Little Asian

Feeder

Click here to see Midtown Mutt's original blog post...

I met a tight little Asian guy recently. He's about 5 foot 4, maybe 110 pounds (soaking wet), but he has a thick eight inch cock. And he's a top! I'm always somewhat surprised when I run into a big-dicked guy who is a complete bottom. But I digress.

My little Asian -- I'll call him Marty -- guy lives nearby, but he has a partner. About two weeks ago, when we first had sex, his partner was on an errand, and Marty wanted me to come over for a quick fuck. I cleaned up and hopped into my car for a ten minute ride.

I rang the door bell and Marty opened the door and looked around nervously. He was concerned his partner would drive up, which I think was part of the thrill for him.

We scampered up to a second floor bedroom and stripped. I got on my knees and started sucking that big, beautiful cock, taking it deep into my throat. Marty was very nervous about is being interrupted by his partner, so much so that in between moaning, telling me to lick his balls,, and reaching over to put his fingers in my ass, he would pull his cock out of my mouth and look out the window.

He told me to lay on my back on his bed. I really wanted that big bare dick of his in my ass. He slid open a drawer on a bedside table and pulled out a Magnum which made my heart sink. Then he pulled out jar of Vaseline, which put a smile back on my face. Petroleum jelly, will eat through a condom in no time, for those of you who haven't a clue about safer sex.

He rolled the condom over that big dick, then smeared some Vaseline on it and put his cock up to my tight bubble butt. He pushed in and slowly slid into me. I was seeing stars because his big cock was hitting me the right way. He fucked me silly, periodically looking out the window to see if he was about to get busted by the hubby.

About five minutes into me, he exclaimed, "I'm gonna cum!" "Fuck it into me!" I replied. He groaned as he unloaded into what he thought was the condom. I knew better. As he pulled out, the condom was shreded. I couldn't figure out how he didn't know he was fucking bare, but that wasn't my problem. "Shit, the condom broke, " he said. "I wonder how that happened," I replied.

I was dressed in a jiffy, with his babies in me looking in vain for eggs to fertilize.

3651432378394384842-8256911351487446769?l=lifeofamanatl.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.