[Midtown Mutt ATL] Mall Fuck With Asian Dude

Feeder

Click here to see Midtown Mutt's original blog post...

My new Asian friend, Marty, texted me at work on Wednesday:

Marty: So what all hot kinky stuff you into? WS, FF?

Me: I like leather, rubber, cbt, bondage, toys, roleplay. Never been fisted. You?

Marty: I done almost all.

Me: Hot. Maybe we can try some of that sometime.

Marty: You ever try WS?

Me: I have pissed on a guy. He was into it. That's about it.

Marty: Hot

Marty: I am at shop.

It turns out that Marty owns a couple of retail stores, mostly located in malls. One of them turned out to be in the near-suburbs, about 25 minutes drive from my home. He suggested I come to his store at about 8:30 because closing time was 9-ish.

I drove to the mall, getting there a few minutes before nine, and found the store. I noticed the mall was practically deserted as I walked into Marty's store.

We chit chatted for a few minutes, then he told me to go into the storage room as strip while he closed up.

The stock room was not too orderly, so I placed my new bottle of poppers and BoyButter on a small table. I stripped down and a few moments later, Marty came in. "Hot!" he exclaimed as he was removing his clothes. "Suck my cock." I was already on him.

Marty took a deep whiff of the poppers and then held them under my nose and I did the same. I had his big uncut cock head all the way deep in my throat with my nose hard against his pubes. I couldn't breathe but loved the precum he was feeding me too much to pull off. Marty told me to bend over as I heard him tear open a condom package. Unfortunately I brought some condom-safe lube, but I really didn't care. I just wanted a big cock in my ass.

Marty roughly entered me and started fucking me like an animal. I huffed on the poppers as his cock was pounding me, each in-stroke up to his nuts. In the middle of fucking me, his husband called. Marty pulled out of me and answered, "hey honey." Too funny. I tried to suck his cock while he chatted with the hubby but he gave me a look. "I'll be home soon," he said as he hung up.

He told me to suck him. So I went to town sucking his cock. "Do you want me to feed you my cum?" I told him to shoot it down my throat. I could tell he was getting close. He withdrew from my mouth and beat off. He shot a four day load all over my face and chest as I grabbed his ass and forced his cock down my mouth. I sucked every last drop out of him. As he withdrew, I scooped up his cum from my face and chest and started jacking my cock with it. I soon shot a huge load all over my abs.

As Marty caught his breath, he said, "Damn, I've had guys suck me off back here but nothing like that!"

3651432378394384842-2855436555255741165?l=lifeofamanatl.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.