[Midtown Mutt ATL] REALLY Fat Cock

Feeder

Click here to see Midtown Mutt's original blog post...

I hooked up with a guy yesterday, and the experience took a couple of twists and turns.

I traded messages with a couple of guys looking for a top to fuck me. One especially caught my eye. He had a furry muscular chest and he was only looking for BB. We set up the meeting at his place which was only about 10 minutes away. After a quick shower, I was on my way, fighting unusually heavy midtown holiday traffic.

I arrived about five minutes later than we agreed upon, and I drove up to the complex call box. I rolled down my window and punched in the code but no one answered my call and there was a line of cars behind me waiting to get in. I thought the guy had simply been a flake, so I pulled around preparing to leave. Just then, I heard someone yelling to me. I looked up and the guy was on his balcony explaining he couldn't find his phone in time. Anyway, five minutes later I was at his door.

The guy was a little shorter than me but well-built, with a slight southern drawl and pretty blue eyes. He has a nice condo, but with some jarring contradictions in decor (not like I gave a shit, just an observation). He had an steel four-post bed with hardware for a sling, and his harness collection hanging. This was my kind of guy.

I stripped down while he got something to drink and when he came back, we started kissing. I felt around for his cock and it was enormously thick. He commented that he was a grower. Grow into what, a beer can? He didn't have far to go to get there (not exaggerating).

I wanted to see just how big his junk was so I pulled down his shorts and he had a huge set of balls as well as a big cock. His balls were so big I still am not sure that he isn't into saline, which I've seen on some extreme kink sites. While I was helping him out of his shorts, I helped myself to some of that dick. He does not have a big mushroom head, but the area of his shaft just beyond the head was extremely thick. So much so, that I couldn't get it into my mouth.

We got on the bed and started 69ing with him underneath me. I was unsuccessfully trying to get his cock in my mouth while he was eating my hole. After a short time, I moved down so my ass was near his cock, which was growing indeed. He slapped his cock against my crack as I huffed some poppers. Then I felt him push the head into my hole and I pushed back for penetration. He had a hard time fully entering me because he was not completely hard yet. Finally he was in me and I wanted to feel those big moose-balls against my ass.

Over the next hour, we fucked in many positions but we ended up again with him on his back and me riding him. I really wanted to get his load, but it was not to be. He asked me to lay face-up on him with his hard cock still in me. He wrapped his arms around me and I stayed just like that, impaled on his big cock. It felt good and he commented on how he liked that. This is one guy I would like to have another play date with.

3651432378394384842-1296439773381403192?l=lifeofamanatl.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.