[iBLASTinside] Exhibitionism & Voyeurism

Feeder

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

I have been watching “Works of Art: The Search for the Next Great Artist” on Bravo. I would not suppose that I am an artist but I do have a creative bend that occasionally surfaces. To that end, I want to explore that. I will be exploring a lot of new aspects of myself in the coming time.

I always considered myself an astute observer. As I watched the story on the “shocking” episode of “Works of Art” and found myself slightly turned on by Miles and John — wishing I could watch Miles finish his work and wanting John to have done as the judges suggested, then I found myself plunging further into exploring this observer and recording those moments.

I am not an observer. I am a voyeur. cam.png

I want an exhibitionist. I want him to show off for me. And I want to use the camera for him to do the seduction dance. To lure me into his world. I want to try shocking us all.

Are you in Atlanta or one of my destinations? If so, let me photograph you. Please.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.