[Sperm Pig] four loads so far...

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

Holiday weekends can be hit or miss.

This one has been somewhat of a hit so far.

Two loads yesterday and two loads today… at this point.* More are always a possibility.

On Saturday I got lucky with Craigslist and a decent top came over to do the deed.*

He wasn’t much to look at, decent 7 inch cock, and claimed to be a HUGE cummer.* Not like I’d see it anyway, but it’s always nice to know that the guy is really filling my hole.

We started doggy style, then moved to my back, and then back to doggy.* The guy was an excellent top and “stirred the soup” a lot.* He also used his head to really work my pucker.

But the fucker would NOT cum.* After like an hour, I finally had to beg him to just shoot already.

So he had me lay on my stomach so he could “dominate” me.* That did the trick, and damn if he wasn’t the big cummer he hyped himself to be.

I think I actually felt him shoot in me!

And his cum was leaking out of my hole for several hours later.* Nice!

On Sunday, I found a nice guy on Adam4Adam.* He had a good 7+ inch cock… a little on the thin side, but what it was lacking in girth it made up for in curve.

The fucking thing got rock hard and curved downward at probably a 70 degree angle.

He took me doggystyle and was excellent at working a hole.* His cock was long enough and curved perfectly to steamroll over my prostate with every stroke.

I had so much cum leaking out of me by the end I had to scrub my carpet!

He blasted a HUGE nut deep in my guts, which I milked out with my ass.* He totally appreciated that.

Then today (monday) I had my bear neighbor stop by for a milking.* It is great having a neighbor at my disposal who has a decent 5.5 inch cock with a huge head on it who always has a willing load.

He came by and piston fucked my ass until he unloaded, which was probably about 20 minutes of constant pounding.

But not satisfied, I got back on Adam4Adam, and a nice 30 year old latino guy hit me up and needed to fuck some hole.

He came over, and at first I must say I was quite disappointed.* Not in his look (6’4” and prison rough) with tattoos everywhere.* But His cock was tiny (maybe 1.5 inches long) and limp.* But I was horny, so I started sucking.

DAMN- that fucker is the biggest grower I’ve ever experienced.* By the time I got done sucking him, he was at 6.5 inches and rock hard!

He flipped me around, bent me over my bed, and shoved it in.

And man did he go to town!* Seriously, he POUNDED me mercilessly.* He slapped my ass, called me his bitch and told me to take his cock.

That fucker screwed me until I couldn’t take any more.* He finally pulled out and started jacking it and I told him to shove into me when he was ready to cum…

He did.

It was awesome to feel him squirting in me… but even more awesome to feel him shudder and twitch every time I squeezed his cock with my assring.* He LOVED it!*

And he wants to come back Friday.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.