[Gruntraq] Wet Dream Sequence

Grunt

Click here to see Gruntraq's original blog post...

After writing about the short but sweet dream I had last night about my married neighbor dude, it got me to thinking about my very first “wet dream”. You know when you dream of having sex and you squirt off in your sleep. Every time it has happened to me, I have woken up with the wet sticky warm all over my sheets. And while the phenomenon isn’t something that everyone has experienced, and it is usually associated with puberty, it has happened with me at least once every couple of years even into adulthood.

Memory is very funny in what it select to keep. My first wet dream was when I was about 15. It is likely telling that it involved another guy. Wonder if there is some Freudian thing in what your first wet dream entails.

Tony was his name. He was a classmate in high school who was straight. He was one of my rocker stoner friends who lived vicariously as Sammy Hagar. The blond five-foot tall stud had a well formed body with all the bubbles and wings where they should be. He had shoulder length hair with natural curls that befit his 1980’s rocker persona. And at 15 years old himself he had a healthy mustache and goatee - something not so common in high school. He thought he was a disciple of Sarah Palin because he listened to and worshiped Black Sabbath when he wasn’t worshiping Sammy Hagar.

In my dream we were somewhere doing something, partying more than likely. He knelt down and began to suck my dick. And while looking up at me with his gray blue eyes he sucked and bobbed my cock so hard it lifted me up and down off the ground. Like the tail wagging the dog, his jaw lock on my cock and his bobbing head had my body slamming up and down on the ground so hard. In a matter of seconds I shot off in his mouth in three repeated squirts.

My eyes opened and my hand was gripping my cum covered dick still erect, my sheets wet above with a fresh thick load. I knew what had happened, they told us what wet dreams were in biology class a couple years before. After I mused at the moment I fell back asleep.

Oddly enough I had never prior to that dream seen Tony in a sexual sense. But after that I could never get that image of him sucking my cock like an industrial strength bondage machine and body slamming my feet against the earth.

Tony never did get down with dudes though. We remained friends well into my adulthood. He never even knew I was gay until one day about ten years after high school I was at his place partying with he, his wife and a few other friends. He asked me why I never dated women or got married. I told him why, he got big shocked eyes, swallowed hard and got us another drink. I refrained from telling him my wet dream story though.620619944028412509-1538069504864782419?l=gruntraq.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.