[Skin On Skin] Pride Kick-Off Party @ Vlada - HOT!

Feeder

Click here to see Adam's original blog post...

I went to this new party at Vlada for cute HIV+ guys the week before Gay Pride NYC and I had a blast. There were a ton of hot guys there, the host is cute and really nice, drinks were strong, music was good. Best of all... I had some fucking hot bareback sex as a result. (Seriously guys - I didn't go last week, but this is the place to be if you want to meet other cute poz guys in their 20s and 30s. I'll be there tomorrow.)

The one drawback was that it was super hot - the a/c wasn't working and people were sweating buckets. No one was comfortable leading the charge by taking off his shirt, but bet your ass if the A/C isn't up to par tomorrow I'll be taking off my shirt.

Anyway, so I met this hot little Latin twink there who I'll call "Rico." He was a little taller than me, great swimmer's build, and confirmed he was there because he's poz. He had this great crooked smile, perfect white teeth, bright brown eyes and stubble. There wasn't a lot of making out at the party, so when it ended we went to Ritz and started going at it on the dance floor.

Pretty soon, I dragged him back to my place and was kissing his abs as soon as I had his clothes off. I licked his uncut cock, got it soaking wet, and then was ready to sit on it when he took control, got me on my back, and started licking my balls.

Then he gave me a blow job that made my eyes roll back in my head... I was literally dripping precum. He reached over to my night stand, grabbed my lube from the drawer, lubed my dick and his ass, and slid down.

It felt so amazing as his warm sheath wrapped around my dick. He started sliding up and down, up and down... soon he was riding it like his life depended on it.

I started to get used to the amazing sensation, so I took control, got him on all fours, and started ramming the shit out of him. That's when he started talking.

"Yeah, fill me with your cum, man!"

That made me start talking.

"Yeah, you want this load? You want my fuckin' load, bitch?"

I almost laughed at myself, saying that, but it got him going and it was getting me going to.

"Fuck yeah, fill me up! Breed me baby."

"Yeah, you want me to cum in you? You want my poz load?"

"FUCK yeah, give me your poz cum. Seed me!"

I don't normally get into that kind of thing, but from there on he kept begging for my "poz load" and before long I felt that sensation that you only get from topping bareback: that boiling, tingling sensation all over the body, building and building until finally you're completely paralyzed as you blast your nut into the ass. I emptied three days' worth into him.

Then we fell asleep... and then we went on a date last week!

8674591630844895504-6787518579251433767?l=skinonskinnyc.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.