[Sperm Pig] Cunt Wrecked

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

Holy fuck did I get my cunt wrecked last night!

I finally hooked up with this daddy that I’ve been flirting with for over a year. We’ve been meaning to get together for quite some time, but things never quite worked out.

Until last night.

He came over right after work, and as soon as I opened the door his first words to me were “Let’s fuck.” So I knew it was going to be a good one. And damn if he wasn’t hotter in person!

He’s a handsome, 55 year old guy— big, beefy chest, mustache, buzzed salt&pepper hair, masculine, and pushing serious box in his jeans. Aka perfect!

We stood in my apartment entryway and made out for several minutes, until I could finally wrench myself away in order to lead him to the bedroom.

As soon as we hit my bedroom, clothes were flying off in every direction. Daddy had big nipples too— that stood like pencil erasers. Not quite as big as Tit Pigs, but close. And he liked them worked over.

Daddy also had close to 8 inches of hard cock. A REAL 8 inches, too. A true “cunt wrecker”. And man was I ready to take it!

I sucked daddy (as much as I could without gagging), he bent me over the bed and ate my ass, I sucked him some more, and then before I knew it, he was on his back and I was sitting on his spit-slicked fuckstick.

And it just slid right in. Yeah, I’m a bottom.

But I knew I was going to need some more lube, so I pulled off after a few thrusts and we lubed him up. That’s also when we took some pictures of his cock in my hole. The best pics were of me on my back and his dick in me. I’ll post some of those later.

As I was already on my back with his cock in me, we tossed the camera aside and he started fucking me. He kept calling me “fucker” while he pumped my ass with his cock. I guess it was his term of endearment for me. Take it, Fucker. Yeah, Fucker. Make it tight for me, Fucker.

He is an EXCELLENT top, and man he knows how to use his big cock in a hole. He worked his tip at my sphincter. He long dicked me. He shoved it in hard. He teased. He stirred it around. He rapid, short stroked me. And he would bend over and kiss me occasionally.

I was in pig heaven.

Then he yanked out and told me to move up onto the bed. And that’s when it got REALLY good.

He positioned himself on his knees and he started fucking me again. Then he rolled me up further onto my shoulders and started diving that big cock into my ass. It was seriously too much pleasure. I had to keep asking him to stop because just his fuck action was getting me close to orgasm.

So, he would alternate between having me lower to the bed and fucking me, to pushing me up onto my shoulderblades. Three times I made him stop because I was too close. He told me I should just go ahead and cum if I felt like it, but I told him it was hard for me to take cock after blowing my load.

To which he replied, “Fucker, I don’t care. You aren’t done until I’M done, understand?”

And then he pushed me up onto my shoulders a last time and started pounding me. This time he didn’t stop, and I couldn’t stop. I was working his nips furiously, trying to get him to cum before I did, but no such luck.

Without a hand on my cock, my load blew everywhere. A hands-free orgasm where the cum was truly fucked out of me!

And since I’d been saving up for 3 days, it was huge! AND because I was so turned on, I shot all over my neck and chest, with the remnants hitting my belly and his.

True to his word, he didn’t stop fucking me either.

He licked the jizz off my neck and chest, and then made out with me while he still pumped into me. I was having aftershock after aftershock of orgasm and was surprisingly okay with his cock still in me. I had to do some more poppers tho, because he really started fucking me. Hard.

Daddy fucked me for probably a steady 10 minutes after I came before his breath started getting shallow. Then he jabs into me and starts shooting his sperm into my colon. Thank God, because I really didn’t know how much more I could take.

He stays in me and commands me to take every drop. “Milk it, Fucker.” And I do as I’m told.

Eventually he slips out of me and we lay on my bed, sticky from my cum, and we talk for awhile. It turns out he really likes my ass (almost as much as I like his cock) and we both find each other mutually attractive.

He was also quite impressed by my hands-free orgasm. He’s only made that happen a couple of times before.

I rolled onto my belly after awhile, and he says, “Damn, Fucker— looks like you need a second round!” And, remarkably… I do! Normally after i get the cum fucked out of me, I’m done for awhile. Awhile meaning days.

But not last night.

I lean in and start making out with Daddy, and in seconds he’s hard again and ready.

We use a little more lube, but not much as my ass is full of cum. He rolls me back onto my stomach, climbs on top, and slides right in. And we’re off and fucking again.

He starts off immediately pounding my ass, and commenting on the sloppiness of it. “Damn, Fucker, I can feel my seed in there!” And I can feel it itt. I feel “full” and his cock is making wet, slurpy noises with each thrust.

We fuck like this, on my side, he pulls me on top of him, etc. All with his cock remaining buried in me.

Eventually we work it so I’m riding him again, and I know I won’t last long. I ask him for permission to cum, and he gives it. He grabs my hips and thrusts hard and fast into me while I jack my cock.

My orgasm builds much more slowly this time, and I can time it better. I sense he’s getting close to losing a second load, so I start encouraging him to breed me. “Fuck yes, dump that daddy load in my bitch ass!” I tell him.

He obliges, and as soon as I feel his dick start to twitch, I’m losing my second load. Which is almost as big as my first one. This time, it coats his chest and belly

Daddy even comments on my loads. “Damn Fucker— you shoot big loads! You should be a top! We could find some 20 year old bottom and both take turns breeding his butt.”

Actually, the thought sounds good to me.

Eventually I pull off him, he cleans up, and then leaves.

My ass is SORE today. Sore, but happy.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.