[Athens GA Poz] Grindr! Hookup!

Feeder

Click here to see original post on Diary of an Athens, Georgia HIV+ Guy...

I've had Grindr for some time on my iPhone but never really had any success with it until the other night. There are some guys in Athens, GA that use the application but it seems mostly they are all twinks from UGA and I am older or I prefer to say "more mature".

The other night I was in a sort of goofy mood so I decided to remove my photo from my profile and just started chatting guys up asking them to show me their cocks. Nude photos can be exchanged in private but not as the main profile photo. Surprisingly, a number of hot guys had no problems showing theirs.

In the interim of my soliciting nudes, a guy sent me a chat and we struck up a conversation. It didn't take long until the conversation turned to the fact that we were both horny. I disclosed that I was HIV positive and he wrote back that it was cool. I wasn't sure exactly what that meant--whether it meant he was HIV positive too, positive friendly or what. I still had not shared my face photo with him so he asked for it. I didn't recognize him from his photo but he immediately sent a note back and addressed me by name and mentioned that he had not seen me in a long, long time.

As it turned out, we had crossed paths back in the early 90s. As soon as he told me his name, I knew who he was and remembered he had a nice cock. I asked him if he was HIV positive too to which he replied that he was diagnosed in 2001 and that I was one of the few people he had disclosed his status too. He explained that he got addicted to drugs but had been to rehab and had been clean and was working hard to get his life back on track. We shared some stories from our past and the various places we had met each other while tricking.

I told him that I like the anonymous scene and that I like to leave my door unlocked and have a top guy come in to find me lubed and on all fours, lubed and ready for his cock. He then asked, "Well we know each other so it can't be totally anonymous, but if you want to do it, sounds hot to me." I gave him the address, lubed my hole and got ready. I had already showered and cleaned out earlier since I had placed an ad on craigslist with the hopes of connecting.

In about 15 minutes, the front door opened and he walked in and down the hall to my bedroom. I left my closet light on with the door almost shut. I had my bottle of poppers and took a few hits as he pulled his clothes off. Without a word he came up behind me and mounted my hungry hole. He had a nice cock that was about 7" cut with average thickness. He grabbed my hips and started fucking me deep, followed by a few slow fuck strokes. He said, "You have a nice ass. I always wanted to fuck you." I took another hit of poppers and asked him, "blow your poz load in my hole." He replied, "You're going to get every drop of my poz cum load slut." A few more deep thrusts and he started groaning as he filled my hole with his toxic sperm.

bb1.jpg

He pulled out, put his clothes on and we both agreed it was hot and that we would be up for a repeat sometimes.

Note: Photo is from the Internet.4840212955243495621-6489331125620865717?l=athensgapoz.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.