[Pussy Boi] My Pussy Hurts

Feeder

Click here to see Pussy Boi's original blog post...

Hey guys,

Hope summer is well - having a good one here myself so far. Got a summer job that has me working weird hours, been hanging with friends and family, and getting my pussy used as much as humanly possible! No lie. Allow me to explain the title of this post...

Today is Friday. I have already had 3 fucks today and I am itching for more. I got a couple emails this morning from guys I know. So, made arrangements to have both of them meet me. They had never met, but it was awesome. Both took turns plowing my shithole in my bedroom and blew a load one after the other inside my cunt. That was at noon, then sent a text to a dude I had told I would be available today to let him know my pussy needed more. Ended up meeting him at his place and he fucked me on the floor of his family room with the windows wide open. Huge fucking cock (like 8.5x6.5 per my measurements) and really fucking good at going fast, then show, and just keeping my cunt riding on that shit constantly. Very verbal and makes me feel like the slut that I am.

Yesterday I worked and met my friend Kyle and got worked over in the dugout of a baseball field around here at the high school. It was nightime, but was fucking hot. I used to whore out in the dugout in high school during football games my senior year. Football was in the fall and on Friday nights when we had home games( and sometimes during basketball season too) I used to literally wait in the dugouts on game nights naked, and as many as like 10 guys would come by during and after the game. I would suck cock and sometimes get fucked. Good times. Anyways.... Matt met me at the same dugout last night and raped me like usual. Has been looking real good these days and is a fucking hot fuck. Good size cock, greta body and face, really tough, cocky and masculine and just oozes hotness. He got there and I was waiting naked as I was told, and he fingered my cunt and made me beg for it, then put me on my knees and face slapped me with his cock, slapped it on my forehead, tongue, cheeks, etc. and then made me suck it and deepthroat it, then bent me over the bench with my pussy in the air and fucked me. Not sure how long, but was probably a good 20 minutes of good fucking. Was exhausting, but hella fun.

And on Wednesday I whored out in a hotel room and got whored out by a dude I met through a mutal friend. He set it up, called his friends, and they all came to this sketchy room and face fucked me and banged the shit out of my pussy. 6 of them in total - two black guys, one latino, the other white guys. He was 27, his friends were around his age, good looking, couple of really good bodies and everyone had an awesome dick - think the smallest was about 7.5 and had a 9 incher thick too. MMM fuck yes.

I have had a handful of responses about sending me cum. I have yet to receive any, but am hoping they start 'flowing in' in a week or so. If anyone has recommendations or requests of what you'd like me to do with all of them, please send me a note or email. Not sure on total amount, but so far I have counted ~35 loads so far that guys have said they want to send, but that is honestly probably conservative. I don't expect them all to show at the same time, but we'll see. If you'd like to contribute just email me and let me know.

Heading camping this week with some friends. Guaranteed cock and cum, so should be fun and hot. Like really fucking hot here. Great cause then guys barely wear clothes and lets me go shirtless as much as possible, freeballin, and show off for people. Love watching guys behind my sunglasses totally stare. Makes me bone.

Alright guys.... squeeze it easy & fuck it hard.156662280615658129-4808351497797043621?l=pussyboicumdump.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.