[Defiant Barebacker] Fuck Me Tonight!

Feeder

Click here to see Defiant HIV+ Bareback Fucker's original blog post...

Last night I spent some time trimming up my body hair then I cleaned out my hole. I had bought a shower attachment that can squirt water up into my hole the day before and wanted to give it a try. Previously I used a bulb mechanism that did alright, but it was not really a thorough process. I have to say, I think this new device works like a charm and I am completely pleased!

This morning after my shower I went through my regular body lotion routine. The last thing I usually do is apply some body gel to my privates including my ass and hole. When I applied the gel to my hole I immediately realized that it was in prime condition for someone's enjoyment. I mean, I had fucked a few asses that felt like mine felt this morning and was I had been totally happy with what I got. Don't doubt that this made me horny at the thought.

Tuesday I had decided that I wanted to double the number of loads I had taken so far this year, before the weekend was out. I went to Party Time in San Jose to get some head and get spun up where I found three good mouths, the last one the best. This last guy had me hard as could be when he suddenly turned around and took it raw through the glory hole. Very nice ass!

I fucked him like that struggling to prevent cumming, but I lost that battle and planted a load deep inside after about 15 mins of play. I thought that would probably derail my idea of doubling my "loads taken" count, but here I am on Friday afternoon, horny, wanting some dick, wanting some loads.

There is a large bareback party in SF tonight, and I am angling to go. I should go wash out my hole again, take a short nap, walk the dog, then head up for some fun. Before my visit to Party Time I needed seven loads to double my count. After Party Time I now need nine (keep in mind that I am supposed to take a load before I give a load, so I have to make one up before I can actually double my count). Also, the point is to double my load count before I cum...

So, tonight I am out to take some loads! Nine of them! If I don't find them at the party I will continue hunting until I get them. So, cum out and fuck me!5659550056261962395-7323095567619158613?l=rawone408.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.