[Midtown Mutt ATL] Kinky Fun with Muscle Bottom

Feeder

Click here to see Midtown Mutt's original blog post...

I was on BBRTS today and started chatting with a muscle guy who was looking for some kinky fun. I am almost always up for kink. He wanted me to dress in leather. Just in case you haven't been to Atlanta in July, leather is not really daytime fashion-appropriate. It was about 95F today (about 37C) and humid as shit! So leather chaps were out.

After some chit chat back and forth, muscle-bottom told me to come over and use some things he left out for me. I opened the door and there was a ski mask, rubber gloves, etc sitting on the table. I put the ski mask on and a leather arm band I brought with me. I found the bed-room and muscle boy was on all fours wearing a white jock and an UnderArmour black skin-tight shirt.

Immediately I began feasting on his ass and he started moaning. Muscle guy had nice tattooed arms and a good body. After some extended ass-eating, I started to tease his hole with my cock. Before I knew it, my cock head was spearing him and I was in him up to my nuts. He was bucking in no time as I smacked his ass.

Eventually I flipped him over. He had a pretty sexy face and I penetrated him again. I started to fuck the shit out of him and his eyes rolled into the back of his head. I started to pick up the pace as I shot a big load of cum into him. Immediately, muscle boy started shooting ropes of cum all over his black skin-tight shirt. I pulled out of him, left the room, took the ski mask off (I was sweating like a pig), quickly got dressed and left the apartment. He never saw my face.

3651432378394384842-1076528640894617420?l=lifeofamanatl.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.