[Street Muscle 501] Sucking Six Black Studs in one Day!!

Feeder

To see Street Muscle 501's original blog post click here...

toplive.jpg

I tweeted on wednesday about 6 of my regular hot black boys with nice BBC that hit me up via text over a period of an hour. This happend just after I had banged a hot boy, who was crusing me outside the Freshfields. Anyway, being the horny fucker that I am, I decided to line all that BBC up and get to work sucking on everyone of them that texted me. Without going into a lot of detail, my cocksucking festival started within the hour and I enjoyed sucking sweet cock and swallowing cum for about five-hours. I am always diligently working on trying to perfect my oral skills and I find myself becoming an expert . One of the boys, Devon a young stud that I had been blowing for nearly 3 years asked me if I would blow him at my place so he could cum in my mouth. I got to throat my friend until he gave me his sweet delicious load. Of all the boys that I blow on a regular basis, Devon is one of my favorites for three simple reasons. 1) Devon possesses a gorgeous nine-inch uncut cock that seemingly fit perfectly in my mouth. 2) Devon was the first black boy to fuck my mouth and did so without ever losing control and without trying any of that macho stuff young studs try to do. 3) Devon would always let me blow him twice and always filled my mouth with equal amounts of sweet thick jizz.

blackmeat.jpgBut I digress. I don’t imagine that we were at it for more than 20-minutes when the next stud, Steven was at the door. Steven, unbuttoned his pants and hauled out his beautiful cock and began stroking it, while asking me if he would like more dick to suck. . Sitting on a chair Steven kept slowly jerking off and I went to twon on his dick. Not ten minutes after sucking Steven’s dick the four remaining boys all lined up to get their turn at allowing me the opportunity to taste their sweet loads. I did and I must admit that it was not only a fantastic experience, but one that I would love to relive. It all turned out good as I now have six more regular willing black cocks to suck thus giving me more practice at doing what I love to do. And what I love to do is suck BBC and swallow sweet delicious sperm.

blackmeat11.jpg

5836007628560072152-7110882569989002377?l=streetmuscle501.blogspot.com

StreetMuscle501?d=yIl2AUoC8zA

u4GiNge4le4

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.