[Breeder] Sunday Morning Questions: Blessed Recovery Edition

TheBreeder

To see Breeder's original blog post click here

I'm still trying to get back on a regular posting routine, but there's hope: this morning I actually woke up at seven, as usual, instead of being a slugabed until the absolutely hedonistic hour of eight-thirty. Toronto whipped my ass. (And that's the most action my ass has seen in years.)

Today I'll be answering more questions from formspring.me, and then tomorrow I'll start catching up on the rest of my sexual activity from the end of last week. Yes, there was more. Isn't there always?

As ever, if you have questions about me in which you're interested, feel free to use formspring to ask them. Or mail me directly. I'm always willing to talk if I'm available.

I need some advice, say you meet someone and right off he tells you not to get attached to him it's all about the sex. A couple of months have gone by and you've spent 95% of your free time with him but he randomly says don't get attached.

I'd take him at his word. It may be that he's amended his original statement so that you're doing more than sex, but if he's telling you not to get attached two months in, you're not going to do yourself any favors if you're harboring romantic fantasies about a guy who isn't ready to take it to the next level.

If you're having fun, though, why not enjoy it for what it is?

Do you think the "bareback" craze has developed as a result of HIV/AIDS no longer being a death sentence? Some would suggest that if certain medical advances hadn't occurred, and AIDS were more deadly, there would be many more people who played safe(er).

So these people would rather shorten the lives of those infected by HIV for the sake of inflicting morality and condoms upon everyone? If that's what they believe, they're asinine.

They're also dead wrong. Men were barebacking before life-saving drug combinations were available. I remember the emergence of the term on IRC in 1990 or 1991. What you call a craze is hundreds of thousands of years of human sexual behavior. Twenty-five years of condom wearing is the anomaly.

Touche, sir! By no means was I prescribing to the belief about barebacking, just posing a viewpoint, and trying to see what your stance was to better understand your decision for bareback sex. No offense meant!

I took no offense from the question itself. I do take offense at the short-sighted, throw-the-baby-out-with-the-bathwater mindset you describe in it, because I know it's real and it's out there. I also recognize it is not necessarily your own.

When you trick is it mostly a quick in and fuck or does it start out with sucking and lead up to you fucking the hole?

I prefer that it have a certain degree of foreplay. I know guys who'll want me to show up and stick it in, but when it comes to picking a playmate, they'll be really low on my priority list.

Of all the places where you've hooked up, which was the sleaziest / most seedy? Are there any other noteworthy places in this general category?

I have been to some very questionable sex clubs. I think the seediest/sleaziest was the Bijou in Chicago, with its maze of gloryhole booths upstairs, its play pit, and its general appearance of every surface being coated with bacteria and cum.

Whenever I fuck a guy I cum too quickly. Any suggestions as to how I can last longer?

Something that worked for a friend of mine who lasted only a few seconds when he topped was to get a Fleshjack and to practice with it. After a few sessions he was able to extend how long he lasted by several minutes, and it carried over to a real ass.

That's the kind of practice I don't mind doing.

Would you use the same advice for someone who has difficulty staying hard?

Difficulties with erections can be physiological, psycholgical, or a result of natural aging. I'd see your doctor for advice. I sound like a pharmacological ad.

Do you think muscleheads are more or less likely to be tops or bottoms than the average gay guy?

I think a lot of bottoms really want heavily-muscled guys to be tops. I am pretty sure they're just as likely to be bottoms, though. Or so my research has indicated.

Ever fucked a man with his suit on? Or you were wearing your suit when you fucked a guy?

I used to see a guy who would arrive at my office in his suit and tie. He'd drop his pants, I'd drop mine, and we'd take care of business in our business attire.

In the interest of full disclosure, however, I should probably say I have never owned a suit. Just slacks, jackets, and ties.

Have you ever had sex with a TV personality? or with a movie actor?

Well, when you asked whether I'd had sex with a celebrity, the celebrity was a television personality. So was the SYTYCD dancer too, if it comes to that.

I have never had sex with a movie actor.

So, if I wanna submit pictures where do I do this? And what do you want to with it?

I'm always happy to receive email at my yahoo account using the mrsteed64 name. Photos of the naked variety I especially appreciate, though honestly, I just like hearing from people, too.

In what countries other than the US have you fucked? Are there any countries you'd like to visit, either wholly or partly for this purpose?

Canada, Mexico, the Dominican Republic, and St. Thomas are the other countries in which I've fucked guys. Mostly Canada, because it's all of a twenty-minute drive from me.

Do you ever go over the border to Canada simply to get laid?

I spend sex weekends in Toronto to get laid. I don't get laid in Windsor that often, though.

The reason I ask if from your bare back page you say any body type - and I dearly would love to see you in Sept when I drive to my better life in Chicago and for once I want to experience real man love making. Thanks again.

I had to delete the question part of your two-part question because it had your name in it. But yes, I have had good times with big guys!

I really want to have sex with you, but I'm afraid I won't be able to get you out of my head. You seem like a really intense experience. I want it so bad though. Any advice for me?

My honest and somewhat selfish advice would be to have sex with me, and then when you can't get me out of your head, have sex with me again. Repeat as necessary!

How old were you when you first had sex with a woman? Did you feel as turned on as when you first had sex with a guy?

i was 15, my first time with a girl. Although I'd had a lot of practice with guys by that point, I was so nervous about it that I know it wasn't the best experience for me, and I'm pretty damned sure it wasn't for her.

Will you ever post pics of your tight hole?

Maybe!

IMG_0553.JPG

Do you read erotica?

No, I don't. Are you telling me it shows?12316001024335229-4686268281482140558?l=mrsteed64.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.