[My Load Deep In You] Sex Party

Feeder

To see My Load Deep In You's original blog post click here

Went to a sex party yesterday, and I'm not sure what to think. I got there, and the bottom was getting fucked by an extremely obese man. There was also a guy getting his cock sucked by somebody else. I stripped, and walked over to the guy getting his cock sucked. He was a bit older than I am, and also nice looking, as was the cocksucker. As I begin to tweak the suckee's nipples, the obese guy unloads in the bottom and pulls out. As he pulls out, a nice wad of cum drips out of the bottom's hole. The bottom grins, turns to us and says, "Next!" Nice, a true cumdump. The guy sucking cock stands up and puts his cock in the bottom's mouth. He begins pumping away, and in a little bit, pulls me over to the bottom's mouth. The bottom begins sucking away on my cock. I'd been edging before I got over there, and didn't last too long. All too quickly, I begin to dump a nice load down the bottom's mouth. I pull out, wash up, and leave.2856469041485238199-8770107692960232466?l=myloaddeepinyou.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.