[My Load Deep In You] Reconnecting with an old regular

Feeder

To see My Load Deep In You's original blog post click here

Was surfing yesterday, and found an email from an old regular in my mailbox. He found me on bateworld.com. I mailed back, and as luck would have it, I ran into him today on manhunt. I hadn't been blown by him in several months, and can't for the life of me, imagine why not. The guy is a world class cocksucker. He gently licks my balls, runs his tongue up and down the bottom the shaft, and licks in that spot under the head where there's a ridge of skin. He tried something new on me, using only his tongue, he licked the head of my cock in a swirling motion. Pure heaven! I shot a nice, big load, and unlike most guys, he knows how to milk out the last drop. I'm VERY sensitive after shooting, and can't take anyone/thing touching my cock, but he was on it today, and it was great. I'm gonna make a pact with myself to see more of him.2856469041485238199-7583383940420861968?l=myloaddeepinyou.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.