[Gruntraq] Shocked Part 4

Grunt

Click here to see Gruntraq's original blog post...

An erotic work of fiction continued from Shocked Part 3

Geoff and I arrived to my house within minutes of leaving the Red Baron Club. I pulled into my driveway and Geoff parked his truck behind. I unlocked the door and showed him in. As I shut the door behind me, Geoff was right there wrapping his big thick arms around me in a confident bear hug. I responded in kind strapping him in close. “Hmmmm,” he said soulfully. Inhaling his smell filled my soul like a powerful drug, warming my body and hardening my cock. I gave him a tighter squeeze and held him tight.

It was like pulling the firing pin on a grenade. Pinning him against the door we both fell into it like a couple of hairy dogs in heat. Face to face, cock to cock, we began kissing violently, grinding our rock hard groins into each other. It so powerful to taste him again, to feel his tongue flickering in fire with mine, to smell him. As we cranked up the heat, our breaths became quickened and shallowed, beads of sweat began to form and our musky scent became more pronounced. There was no going back now.

I was rock hard and could feel his tool sliding up and down with mine though our pants. I slipped my hands up under his T-Shirt and ran my flat palms across his chest while his moved down into my jeans. We simultaneously grappled and pulled each other’s shirts off and tossed them aside and began hugging and kissing again, basking in the electricity of our bare sweaty chests and scruffy faces rubbing together. His body heat radiating into me was intoxicating. His rough stiff goateed face ground itself into mine, sending chills.

His hands had managed to unbutton my pants and were now reaching into my sweaty underwear. When I felt his rough hand encircle my rod we locked eyes. He stared deeply into me as his fingertips smeared my pre-cum around on the head of my cock. “I have wanted you for so long,” he said and landed another deep kiss on me. Then he dropped to his knees and started mouthing my leaking cock, licking it up and down aggressively. He was handling my balls and shaft, squeezing as he massaged my head with his tongue. The jock stud slurped and let muffled moans, pulling me in with his hands grasped tightly around my ass.

“Ohh, hmmmm, yeah” I let out. He continued to tongue and suck my cock, alternating from deep throating to sandpapering my piss slit with his tongue toturously. His rough tongue drove me wild with a shiver of electricity up my spine every time he wiped it stiffly across my head. I wanted to get down on his meat just as badly, to taste his dirty sweaty bent cock. I wanted to fuck, be fucked. Give and get. I wanted it all simultaneously. But for now he was on a mission to make my knees shake and my cock fire off. I tried to shift gears and pull away but he grabbed my ass cheeks tighter and sucked harder. Finally I was out of control. “Oh man I’m gonna cum. You keep that up and I am gonna go!”

geoffcum0.jpgHe slithered his tongue up under the head of my cock and sucked on my sensitive spot just as I felt everything tighten up. “I’m gonna........!” His rough tongue was drilling my piss hole when I shot my first rope, splooshing it all over. He then took me in deep as I shot 3-4 more times into his throat. “Oh man, oh fuck!” I groaned as I felt the last of it squirting. “Kiss me”, I said. He pulled off and stood up. He had my warm sticky seed all over his goatee and in his mouth as we locked lips and shared my warm juice. I was a sacrament of male lust, sharing the seed. We looked each other in the eyes giggling and moaning as we enjoyed the moment.

“It’s my turn.” I said as I rapidly worked at tearing his 501’s open. I couldn't wait to taste his raunchy curved cock. It had been in his jeans all day at work out in the hot construction site, getting nice and ripe with sweat and piss. His pants down around his knees, I began mouthing his pole tented underwear. He looked so hot with his fuck tool sticking out, bound by the tight white briefs. A nice wet spot had formed where he had been leak pre-cum that I immediately went for. He clasped his hands around my skull as I started licking and sucking the clear slime from his underwear. His groin was gyrating and fucking at my face as his blunt cloth covered tool tantalized my taste buds.

I finally slid them down allowing his fat seven inches to swing out. His cock is bent to the left like a banana, a thick blunt banana that could fuck you like nothing else I can remember. I wrapped my lips around him and began savoring his sticky stink rod. It tasted so salty and sour, I couldn’t get enough of it fast enough. I started in fast and furious, licking and deep throating him. He tightened his grip on my head and started fucking my skull with an aggressive rhythm, bottoming out on the back of my throat. It hurt at first as I was not used to it, but I did my best to go with the flow.

He was already hot and didn’t last long. Without verbal warning I felt his warm girgling jizz flood my mouth. “Mmmmmm, yeah that’s.....”, he moaned quietly and fell backwards against my front door. He pulled almost all the way out ensuring that his cum spewed out directly across my tongue. I pulled off and licked and suckled his head while he pumped my mouth full. Knowing that we both loved to swap our seed I immediately stood up and we got back into deep sloppy French kissing some more with mouths of warm white. We kissed while our wet sticky cocks rubbed together, our arms squeezed tightly in a tight hug.

As it subsided, we both pulled our pants up and went to the kitchen to grab a couple beers. We washed our sticky mouths down and kissed some more playfully as we stood in the kitchen. “Man that was hot,” Geoff said as he gazed into my eyes. “Fuck man, I haven’t gotten down like that in a long time," I replied as I still had the tangle tickle of our cum in the top of my throat. I finally said, “Do you still smoke the green?” He looked at me a bit surprised. “Um, well I guess. I haven’t gotten high in years.” I nodded, “Want to smoke some?” I invited. He smiled with a devilish grin. “Well sure I guess, since it’s a special occasion and all”

We went into the living room and sat on the couch. I pulled out my special box from under the coffee table and dug into twisting up a nice fat joint with some Humboldt green. He just laughed, “Man so you still smoke up huh?” “Just once in a while on special occasions”, I said wryly. “What?” he chided. “Like when you get up in the morning and when you get home from work, whenever the newspaper comes?” We both laughed. “You might remember that this little ritual is how we got started together”, I reminded him jokingly. He let out a deep laugh, “Yeah I guess that’s right huh”. Once I finished twisting up the mean doobie, we toked it down.

We hung out for a short while and caught up on things, told each other our life stories for the past decade and went through another half a dozen beers. Getting horny again I finally, suggested “Hey, you want to head to my bedroom? Giving him my best wanting devilish grin, “I’d sure like to feel that cock of yours up my ass again”. In seconds we were headed down the hall, skipping and bounding.

To Be Continued620619944028412509-3229617640516533981?l=gruntraq.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.