[My Load Deep In You] Something different

Feeder

To see My Load Deep In You's original blog post click here

Got hit on today by a hot cowboy who lives VERY close to me. I went over and have to say, he looked better than his pix. He told me he no longer is a horse trainer, but he still shows them, and looking around his place I saw a minimum of ten trophies. Anyway, we head upstairs and I asked if he kissed. He answered and we began a great make out session. I then pushed him down to his knees and told him to get to work. Although he was good, he wasn't great, so I had to at some point, "take matters into my own hands." He was laying on the bed and I began to shoot, at which point he took my cock into his mouth and swallowed each drop. He was jacking off and shot a nice load on his belly. He told me that if I wanted to fuck, he was my man, and I may take him up on it. He's got a great ass. So, my question is, do I file this load under "Wasted Loads" or under "Loads Given"?2856469041485238199-683007155713558515?l=myloaddeepinyou.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.