[Gruntraq] Shocked Part 5

Grunt

Click here to see Gruntraq's original blog post...

Erotic tale of fiction continued from Shocked Part 4

Once in my room we began hugging and kissing momentarily in between undressing. The feel of his warm body wrapped around mine sent me through the roof again. He smelled of musk, beer and pot mixed with a little but of construction site. The moment sent beads of sweat popping all over my body as my pulse quickened with anticipation. I felt a draft of heat as our bodies began creating their own weather.

We quickly peeled off our pants and underwear, releasing our rock hard meat into the open air again, continuing to grasp and embrace each other playfully. Finally, he sat down on the side of my bed and began jacking himself. I briefly stepped away into the bathroom to make sure I was clean before he dove into my shitter. When I came back he was laying on my bed massaging his thick bent cock and looking like the Devil waiting to devour my flesh in pleasure.

“Do you have any lube?” he asked. Drunk and beyond the need for tenderness, I replied “Yep, let me put it on ya”. I then crawled onto the bed and dove onto his meat with my wet mouth. “Spit and shove or it ain’t love”, he said with a laugh while I gave his throbbing tool a wet down with my warm watering mouth. He pumped my face for a few moments before he got up and said, “get up on your knees”. I followed suit and got on my fours with my ass in the air, and gathered a couple pillows under my head, wrapping my arms around them.

I was preparing for his usual quick draw athletic onslaught as he sidled up behind me. He grasped my ass cheeks with his rough palms and spread them apart. “Hmmm”, he grunted with a guttural tone. “That looks so sweet man.” Just as I was expecting to feel the head of his fat cock pressing against my nest, his hands stretched me open some more, allowing the feeling of cold air on my hole. Then a bead of warm spit dropped right on my target and rolled down toward my balls. Just as my body shuddered from the wet surprise, I felt his hairy stubbly face between my cheeks followed by his rough wet tongue probing my manhole deep.

“Ohhhhhhh”, I let out as a wave of shock rocked up my spine. “Ohh, man”. He writhed his tongue in and out of my stink hole, slithering it around, in an out, sucking on it, spitting in it, licking all around. It was making me nuts. I did my best to arch my back low and keep my ass pressed his way as he gave me a tongue ride like I had never experienced before. He paused and spit on my pulsing hole a few times and licked at my nest some more. Finally he pulled away and I heard him spitting on his hands again and rubbing down his meat.

“You ready bro?” He asked. “Ohhh yeah.” I muttered as beads of sweat rolled off of me in every direction. “Good, then roll over on your back.” I quickly turned over and situated myself on my back as he continued to spit on his fat bent cock. He lifted my legs up against his chest as he saddled up to me. My heart was racing and I was breathing harder than ever. Sensing my body’s adrenalin reaction to his pending assault, he laid down over me so that we were face to face. My legs now wrapped around his torso, he leaned in and we kissed for a brief few seconds in a passionate heat like I have never felt. “Relax man”, he said with a smile. We looked into each other’s eyes and kissed again.

He then arched back up and began getting to business. He slowly started working his curved meat stick into my waiting hole. His thick head bore down on it’s target and began slipping in with a sharp wave of pain. I flinched and winced as he passed the gate and pressed on. Looking down at me with a pleasure smirk he said, “Just relax man, I’ll take it easy”. He was lying, he always said that before he began jack hammering me like his little bitch.

Like the bull he had always been he fucked me hard and long, pounding by hole, reaming me open with his athletic force and stamina. We changed positions a number of times in what seemed like the longest fuck in my life. I swear he pounded me for a half hour. Sweat was running our of our bodies, my back was stuck to the wet bed. Geoff hovered over me and laid on me, our sweaty chests sliding back and forth while he fucked me raw.

We kissed off and on and he pulled out of me occasionally to spit on his cock and wet my hole up. It was heaven and hell. My ass was hurting, I felt torn open, hot and burned from his friction. But it felt so good to have Geoff’s body, his smell, his sweat all over me. I finally got so hot that my balls blew their juice, spraying my jizz between our sweaty heaving chests. Geoff smiled at me with a devilish grin as he wiped up a few ropes of my seed and lubed his cock with it, then slid back into me.

He then lifted himself into push up position over me and began bull-fucking my sloppy hole with a renewed vengeance. I wrapped my legs around his bucking body and squeezed my hole as tight as I could as the sound of ass slapping filled the air. Harder and harder he jack hammered as I winced in pain and let out a loud, “Aahhhh, Owwwww, Ahh Ahh Ahh, Ohh, Man that …. It …..Oh Oh,” He was on hyper drive for only a short moment before he rolled his head back and moan, “Ohhhhhh fuuuck! Yeah baby, Oh yeah.”

He pumped my hole full of his spunk as I felt drips of sweat from his hose hit me in the face. Keeping his softening rod in me he collapsed on my chest and we kissed some more, running our hands through each other’s hair. It was the most romantic I had ever remembered him. We laid there for some time afterward, slithering in our stickiness and seething in our smell.

Afterward we took a shower together and got cleaned up. My ass was sore and I swore I would have been bleeding, but Geoff assured me it was not the case. We made our way back to the kitchen and I made us some dinner. We were both in that afterglow buzz you get when you both really had good sex. Everything seemed to get a giggle and we kept looking at each other with a smile. I knew I was done. I was in love and there was no question about this time. It was like we were in that same spot 20 years ago but this time I had no inhibitions, no doubts. I wasn't gonna let him get away this time.

Finally I said, “So what now?” Geoff just laughed and said, “You want to go at it again?” “That’s not what I meant”, I replied. He looked at me and then down at the food he was sticking with his fork. “I know what you mean Shane”, he said. “Look I didn’t mean to pressure you at all with coming back here. I had no idea I would even see you again. If you want to just hang loose that’s cool with me. If you want to hook up here and there, that’s cool too. If you want to make this more than that, pick up where we left off I'm up for that too.”

I knew that I wanted him in my bed from now on. In the past week I had come to know I wanted him in my life as well. I felt like I had the chance to make something right. And now I was the one that might make him uncomfortable for once. I finally pulled back from the table and looked him in the eye. With conviction I never felt before I said it. “I love you”. He looked shocked at first. "Geoff. I love you". His eyes welled up a bit as he replied, “You never said that to me before.” "Well I mean it Geoff. I really mean it", I said almost beginning to tear up myself.

We both stood up from the kitchen table hastily and pushing back the chairs and grabbed each other in a tight bear hug. We stood there in the embrace for what seemed like minutes and then gave each other a long kiss again. Our embrace tightened and remained again as we just basked in each other's warmth not wanting to stop.

We eventually retreated to the living room and laid on the couch the rest of the night talking and cuddling. Where we were headed together went pretty fucking fast from that point. The gas pedal was mashed to the floor. I told him that he should move in to my house. He needed a place and I had one. He happily agreed and that only made our night that much more exciting.

Finally the conversation turned to work and how we were going to play this. Geoff said, “Look, I'm not going to hide who I am. If we are going to go down this road, we need to be honest with people. They’ll find out anyway and talk behind our back.” I suddenly felt scared. “Geoff, do you have any idea about how people will react? We work for a construction company. These guys are rednecks!”, I exclaimed “I mean look at Tony! He’ll fire your ass if he finds out you’re gay”

Geoff just smiled and let out a laugh. I did not understand. He then said, “Well, I guess I need to tell you a little bit about Tony”.

To Be Continued620619944028412509-5258123248155338378?l=gruntraq.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.