[International BB Boy] Toilet Sex

Feeder

Click here to see International Bareback Boy's original blog post...

So this morning I went for a job interview with an airline. Looking fucking hot if I do say so myself, the interview process went for 3.5 hours in the City. After I was done, I walked out the hotel where the interviews were being held, and found myself walking towards a public toilet that is well known for some major cruising.

I walked inside, and went to the urinal. Was there 10 seconds, when the cubicle door unlocked, and the door swung open.

There, is his business suit was my Sydney boy (I'll call him Jean Claude as he looks a little like Jean Cluade Van Dam) who had bred me in Sydney as well as a few days ago. Fucking wikkid!!

Standing with his massive cock hanging out, I walked into the cubicle, and immediately went to town on his hard cock. This cock is just awesome. Its about 9 inches long, and just a really hot looking cock. Tastes good too.

Unfortunately we couldn't really exchange much in way of communication apart from the smile of hello etc.

I was on my knees in seconds, slurping on his cock. The dude, is fucking hot as well. I think I've already said I would definitely date him. So I sucked, for a while, annoyed with myself that I hadn't cleaned myself out, as riding him, both of us wearing out suits... would be fucking hot!

After a few mins of me sucking on his knob, he pulled me up and we shared a hungry kiss of pure lust and passion. He then started turning me around, whilst we were still kissing, and I got a bit alarmed as I was worried I wasn't clean.

He then spat on his hand, lubbed up his massive cock, and slowly started pushing his raw cock into my bare hole. I love the way he holds me, touches, me, and still managed to wink at me all at the same time.

He started fucking me gently, as we didn't have much lube, and my god, it was amazing. Again, I was still nervous about not having cleaned out. After about 3 or 4 minutes of him pumping his cock in and out of me, I pulled myself off, and thankfully it was as clean as a whistle.

I then got back on my knees, and started slurping all over his cock, whilst jacking myself off. He didn't last much longer, and shot a huge creamy load down my throat and as I tasted his load, it send me over the edge and I shot my load all over the floor (yeah bit of a waste). I sucked his cock clean, and milked every last drop of that special cum from his knob, still sitting there on my knees in a dirty toilet in my best suit.

Finally, I got up and we walked out together, and chatted for a few mins. Hopefully I am going to see him this weekend. Whoop Whoop!

1 quick lunchtime load down my throat.6049613958437208137-7474241028728374428?l=internationalbbboy.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.