[Life In The Raw] "I want to smell like you"

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

I hooked up with two very sexy, furry, muscle assed men. One had a sexy tattoo all over his body. I felt on his hole. It was loosened. He smiled at me and told me his bf had been fucking him when I got there. I threw him on the bed and began to ride his ass while his bf watched. I fucked him hard and deep into his hairy firm hole.

While watching us, his bf lubed up his bubble butt. I took that as my cue and fucked his hole. Grabbing his round furry ass and pumped into him. Then I had him on his back and fucked him. I ate his hole.

We kept getting into a mass of kissing, sucking, and rimming. While I sucked one, the other ate my ass. Then I watched them fuck each other, while making out with them, kissing them, licking their nipples, eating their pits, eating their holes.

The one with the sexy tat then got on his back and i fucked him, drilling him until I came deep into him. He and the bf looked at me and told me what a good boy I was for filling him with my poz load. Then the bf fucked his hot and cummy ass, pumping him with his thcik dick and came inside of him.

We lay around and talked and kissed, then I ate his cumfilled hole for 10 minutes, licking him clean. Tongue fucking him and running my tongue over his hole. Then the bf watched as we ate each others holes, then he fucked his bf, and shot another load into him.

:Wait there boy" the bottom told me, he sat on my face and I happily lapped up that cum filled hole. We were sweaty amd we kissed. They offered me a shower, but I smiled and said "I wanna smell like you guys for a while."

They gave me a thumbs up and said they will let me know when they come back to LA.6205496180732721325-6707670562576287204?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.