[Life In The Raw] You never get a second chance

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

You never get a second chance to make a first impression. This is true in job interviews, casual meetings, hookups, Head and Shoulders commercials, and the cut throat world of online hookups. Yeah if you fuck up after having a stellar track record, that's one thing, but if one the first meeting you commit an offense like

-being a top and not getting hard

-being a bottom a being dirty

-flaking

-being a one minute man after they travelled 30 min to an hour to see you

You will more than likely not get a second chance.

(Unless in the last case they wanted a quick ass pump and dump)

Yes, none of us are perfect. Tops get performance anxiety. Bottoms may have missed a spot. Shit happens in life we cant control. But when it happens on the first meeting, you kinda always wonder if it will happen again. You want a sure thing. A sure rock hard fuck. A clean hole to fuck. A guy that shows up. A guy that satisfies.

Well, tonight I went to fuck a bubble butt latin bottom that lives on the way to the gym. I will not be coming back... 2 minutes into fucking him, I struck oil. Shame too... but now, I will always be left to wonder if he is clean enough to fuck...

You never get a second chance, to make a first impression.

Make sure you are rock hard.

Make sure you are clean.

Make sure every friend and family crisis is solved and that 15 minutes doesnt mean 5 hours.

In a world where many men are looking for NSA fucks, its easy to get cut.6205496180732721325-3383597724596457093?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.