[Cumdump Chicago] new daddy and latin soccer stud

Feeder

Click here to see Cumdump's original blog post...

3k93md3le5O95Te5Pba1pac5046a0230e1526.jpg

22yo latin 5'8" 150 athletic built, smooth. 7" uncut with 4 day load: sucked him and then he pumped my ass and planted his big load. He also took some pics of me sucking him, sweet smooth body w nice cock. I met him the day I left to Madison.

Days earlier I hooked with the older guy I mentioned before. White guy with some belly nice fat average dick and big loads like 5-6 squirts.

'I want u to be my cum dump. We can meet on regular basis"

Sounds great to me. We met. I was blindfolded. on my knees, naked, in my jock only, as usual. He came in we didn't see ea, I started to suck him off. I deepthroated him and he facefucked me for some time. I t was not long, exactly how I like it. He started to cum and I thought it will never end. I kept swallowing and ran out of breath. But managed to get the last drops straight down my throat. I like whem all goes down without staying in my mouth. Like when feel a guy shooting far in my throat. I feel like real cumdump. I came while he was coming. Great! Then he left by saying he wants to meet up again.

BTW, I made a video of the whole session. Really hot. But I lost it for some stupid reason. But you can see me waiting for a cock, sucking deep on it from down like a cattle milking a cow and swallowing movements of my throat, they were 5 of them.2158800527624350476-1230614754438109306?l=cuntarmo.blogspot.com

More (many of his blog posts have video)...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.