Where Do I Start?

Blueboyinhvn

Hello. Clearly from your profiles here and on BBRTS you need to gain experience and preferably from someone who is willing to take you under his wing. I am not into chubby myself but I have taken a look and offer the following observations and advice.

Your desire to meet with someone who can host local to the Kilburn area of London suggests to me that you are still at home and cannot travel far. I would have suggest going to XXL club in London but if you can't travel or be out late then that's not going to be an option as it is a late club. Similarly saunas, but the one I would suggest is the E15 in Maryland, Stratford, E15, where there tend to be older chubby guys and where the action is mostly 11am to 3pm. That is maybe 10 miles from you, so may not be an option either.

Starting out is always difficult, and really there are not that many people on BBRT in the Kilburn area, so spreading your profile wider than just BBRT would be sensible. Maybe Squirt or Grindr or some-such, with less emphasis on the barebacking and taking loads in your arse for now, despite the obvious erotic appeal it has for you and I guess for all of us here, and concentrate on just getting some experience with some big chubby guys. Hopefully one or two of them will advise and teach you. You do need to post a picture though even if it's not your face otherwise people think you're a faker and not serious.

The problems are likely to be (1) your inexperience, (2) inconsistency in your profile - you say you will give anal loads yet are saying you are a bottom not bottom/vers, and are into FF, B&D and S&M yet you are a virgin, (3) no pictures, (4) there few guys local to Kiburn and fewer still who are big and chubby and/or like chubby so limiting your options, (5) not being online much - only viewed 30 times in August, (6) HIV negative on BBRT - the number of neg chubby tops, or if not neg, willing to fuck a neg guy, is going to be relatively few.

I also suggest you visit the GMFA website - ok, counter-intuitively it's the UK-based Gay Men Fighting AIDS site, where they have their very balanced and informative FS magazines for download and lots of online articles which include getting clued up on sex and STIs and HIV, and on meeting guys and lots of other life skills. It also lists lots of sports and social groups to meet guys in person. http://www.gmfa.org.uk/

And be patient. You can keep yourself entertained on here and with your wanking hand in the meantime :)

Good luck.

I'm quite new to this, but I regularly use bbrt and i get a lot of people who message me then just don't respond back. Any one know a successful way to attract genuine people who want to have some bb or safe fun? Thanks :)

Edited by slowfuck

The mega saunas like Pleasuredrome, Chariots Shoreditch and Vauxhall tend to be either stand offish or intense in equal measure so I wouldn't recommend them to start off.

You need a place that has a social aspect so I would suggest the Sunday afternoon/early evening session at Chariots in Streatham or Pant at Central Station on any weekday.

Both options have great public transport links with either busses that stop within sight or being a few minutes walk away from underground stations.

I would refrain from asking for bare cock and just accept what the top wants.

You will respond better to bare cock and then you will seat making friends who are interested in that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...